Community forums

Is the DN 24/7 Eagle server a burden to UT ?

This topic has been locked.
01 Jan 2016 16:39
@Mercer,
I don't feel attacked by your post, quite the opposite in fact. I too care about the gameplay and I would like to change how Eagle is played. But from what I could read between the lines from some people commenting on my "The gameplay has come to a standstill" -topic, it was along the lines of "fuck off and get lost". My post wasnt directed at you personally either, as I used the word "you" as a general statement.

Regarding our TS Server, it stands empty as an abandoned house... sadly.

But we can discuss the gameplay in pm if you want. I don't think many actually care enough to have something valuable to add to the discussion.
01 Jan 2016 17:11
Mercer, excellent post, I could not have said it better.

DnareMorons: Accusation without a Demo is Lazy and Lame.

The one thing I consistently hear from players is their appreciation of how cheaters are dealt with on DN Eagle. Without a Demo, or an admin seeing the cheat or a DN Member reporting the cheat there is nothing an admin can do.

|DN|DrunkNoobs Eagle 24/7 is Number 4 at gametracker.com. The three servers ahead of DN Eagle are CTF servers. They each have the same issues DN Eagle has, i.e. Hacks, Trolls, SK, etc. And players are constantly checking XLRStats, they too have players whining about type of weapon used, Tac Goggles and camping.

DN Eagle is a great map and a game concept that works. Rule enforcement is a major factor that keeps players coming back, everyone hates a cheater. DN Eagle is a Noob friendly server, everyone was was once a Noob, many of the Noobs playing today will be kicking your ass in the future.
01 Jan 2016 17:22
I just donated to keep DN Eagle running as it is. DN Eagle works because of the diversity of players it attracts. Where are all the serious players that whine about everything they see wrong with DN Eagle. They are sure as hell not on the TS Server. Try a DN Eagle CTF server if you want players to focus on the goal of a team win.
01 Jan 2016 18:07
For admins this is the guy echelon.drunknoobs.com/user?id=28168
01 Jan 2016 18:14 | Last edit: 01 Jan 2016 18:15
Okay DNareMorons AKA autoaimX86.exe

If you hate the server so much then why do you play on our server almost every day?

There are plenty more servers for you to play on :)
Please login or create an account to view attachments.
01 Jan 2016 18:18
hey there op,

weird name for somebody who wants to add something productive to the current status of the server. makes it easy to not take what you say seriously.

not sure if fraggot is hacking, since he can't play the game properly anyway, i'd not be surprised. what you might wanna know is that fraggot is empty and empty was part of dn and for some reason got the boot or left or whatever. he's a badass in love with justin but still homophobic, even the kids stop spamming gay as an insult, he's still sticking to it, might be revealing. if you are sure he is hacking, take a demo and make him go away forever. i'd love to see that.

i tried to discuss the grinding/ farming issue in another thread but since members of dn like loser or livius are doing it, you will have a hard time changing anything about it. i suggested turning off the stats, a suggestion that did not get any attention.

my current strategy to get people to stop the farming is joining the opposing team and hunt them down. it works with a lot of them. they often join spec and play with echelon.

i also like the idea of an eagle ctf server, could end in people playing it tdm style and ignoring the objective, though. you'd need to have admins to forc e players to go for the objective.

happy new year,
karl
01 Jan 2016 20:41 | Last edit: 01 Jan 2016 20:43
sssssssssssooooooooooooooooooooo much text...

Didnt read lol. Any of it.
Jonny tolld me that someone here is mentioning me using a wallhack.
My answer is gonna be the same as the one always in server:
stfu, spec, demo, upload.

You can demo me as long as you feel like, go on, but do not accuse me if you do not have solid proof, which would result in a ban for me.

EDIT: If i am wrong about someone accusing me of wh, and the topic is about something completly different - so if i am going off topic now - than please delete my post. Thank you, and sorry if i went offtopic.
02 Jan 2016 09:05
@liv sorry that im a cunt right now but i never saw you moving more then 10 meters if you didnt die youre never attacking but camping/ sniping youre good at it but youre never attack like ineedcoffe and lod(ofc more but just few)
02 Jan 2016 10:32
Daaaaaaaaamn, h8 so much at the begining of 2k16. Panda approves as fcuk! <3

It's really not hard as you think to slain fraggot aka Empty. Just throw some HE in right moment. Calling his hax without solid proofs is kinda lame. About his doorcamping. It's annoying, yes. But still not against the rules - dont see any point to complaining about it.

About camping with sr8, PSG1, g(ay)36 - I'm doing it too, yes. Blame me as much as you want - should I care about it? Nope. One day I mostly like to grab my AK-47 and rush castle/village. Another day I want to pick up my lovely sr8 and improving my sniping skill (yes, I called it skill :o. Burn me.) against one of the best sniper I ever met in this game - Mercer or Gramps (I love your sexy moves in cable car :D). I truly love this part of the game.

Now, a few Panda's words about your crying about "spawncamping" as you wrote here:

But there are a lot of people who are spawncamping over the redspawn (not in the core of the castle), but really on the walkway above the reds pawn to shoot at players spawning (not the one near the bridge, the one near the crates). We had a few players doing that just 30minutes ago, and the admin who was online slapping someone didn't care since it helped his team. There were 2 DN members online ATM, Harpo and Panda and since they were also in blue team, often a few meters behind the spawncampers it was not a problem for them.

You blaming me because I didnt do anything with it? 1st of all - this entrance is not only one to leave red spawn. You still have 2 other ways. Maybe next time try to use tunnel to swim through the crates/house where campers are. IT IS PART OF GAME TOO - to use brain. Sometimes...
Anyway. Feel free to use /playerlist command in console, then /tell X (X - Panda's number) and send me a private message.

Have a nice day.

*tossing some bamboo"

And yes Jeff, you are:

:whistle: :whistle:
02 Jan 2016 10:35
still love you panda we should eat some pandameat soon <3
but if you wanan fuck empty just spam the doors and hes gona very soon if both players spam door his tactic doesnt work anymore
and blue or red ill still suck

and last thing its 2016 panda not 2k16 :D !