Community forums

Is the DN 24/7 Eagle server a burden to UT ?

This topic has been locked.
02 Jan 2016 13:12

@liv sorry that im a cunt right now but i never saw you moving more then 10 meters if you didnt die youre never attacking but camping/ sniping youre good at it but youre never attack like ineedcoffe and lod(ofc more but just few)

Oh you can watch me where ever I am? Nice. :)
Spec me before you open your mouth.
I'm a camper that's obvious. But you can ask Empty or the other camper who know me...I camp there for 5 - 10 minutes and after that I switch the site or rush to the enemy.
02 Jan 2016 14:39
always when i see you you never are attacking remmeber when i was specing you with ilo thing ? you stood there for long time longer than 5-10 min
02 Jan 2016 15:33
xD I saw you few times in spec. So stop writing those things. :)
It's funny that you are looking for reasons to provoke me. That's the only reason why I ignore you.
Few maps on Urban Terror are camper maps including Eagle. If you don't like camp - play CS:GO...oh sorry I forgot it's usk 16 (pegi 18). :)

(last post from me for you)
03 Jan 2016 09:06
first of all i didnt ment to insult you .. but you claim you are attacking only so i say i only see you camping is that wrong i never said camping is bad

and about insults you ask respect from me but you ignore me because i said liv instead of livius .....
and when we had problems you didnt came to me in pm but just said everything in public so
03 Jan 2016 09:19
Locking this one up before it escalates further.

Any clan related issues should be discussed in the clan forum from now on.