AW' = WH

18 May 2016 19:36 | Last edit: 23 May 2016 06:15
!
19 May 2016 11:56

File Attachment:

File Name: awnew.urtdemo
File Size:1,556 KB

Please take a look at this demo of aw
Please login or create an account to view attachments.
19 May 2016 13:24
Thanks for the demo Woodhouse, I think it's one of the best so far. I watched and made a list of weird kills. I don't remember
the exact situation of most but can always watch it again.

Suspicious:
Red Score: 679, 680, 683, 685, 691, 694.

VERY Suspicious: 715, 716, 719, 725, 729.

715, 716-Seems to trace them behind the wall
719-Throws the nade to the exact spot
725-Ignores 2 guys and traces the guy behind the wall.
19 May 2016 20:37
We need a clear proof that he has a wallhack.
I think he has a wallhack but
I 'm not sure , there are many indications it that he have wh... :huh:
20 May 2016 06:06 | Last edit: 23 May 2016 06:15
!
20 May 2016 11:29 | Last edit: 20 May 2016 11:31
Hey Farrokh! How're you doing man? :)

Anyway, what black says is the bloody truth. You can be as much convinced as you want that someone uses wallhack, but as a server admin you have the responsibility to make the right decision.
Without a working anticheat (I assume admins already checked for the "kemk" GUID or for the 1337 port) you cant just ban someone basing on players complaints or on the sensation you get.
You need an incontrovertible proof the guy uses a cheat. In cases like this it's never easy!
Just keep recording demos and I assure you everything will be done to find this proof, if it exists.
20 May 2016 16:26

VERY Suspicious: 715, 716, 719, 725, 729.
715, 716-Seems to trace them behind the wall
719-Throws the nade to the exact spot
725-Ignores 2 guys and traces the guy behind the wall

715&716 : well, he knew they were there, one could clearly hear the medic, and he preaimed the corner where one would expect the enemies while going around. Would have done that myself.
719: hm. its a rather common nade though. if you know the map you can just throw it and basically have a 50% chance of a kill on this server.

the water -> water kills are really hard to tell. i basically had to watch the demo a 2nd time to see that one could actually see the enemy without normals turned on. Might be related to pink tac color on my side though :P. white player models surely help with such. (this is a major problem i've had with player side skin selection)

points worth noting:
when he dies to the HK at red score 705: he didnt preaim the corner, where one could even hear an enemy.

On the the really interesting one:
Right after respawn(and switching to the m4) he gets that kill on someone in the water, without seeing him.
I literally had to watch the demo 4 times to get a hold of what was happening there, and it may actually be "hacky."
so he leaves the castle, wants to rush over the bridge, and sees a tac marker in the water for like half a second or less (cant really tell, watched it at timescale .25 and fov 90)
he then gets to stop behind a truck, goes forward to the water, aims at where he expects the enemy, fires 2 times and misses.
then he readjusts and gets 3 hits resulting in a kill.
1) he readjusted after not hitting.
2) he readjusted in a direction i wouldnt have had, based on the enemies facing and statistics of where people would swim to.
3) it was a pretty long time between the spot and the (no vision) kill.
4) he actually moved while shooting the enemy and still was able to remain on target.

Conclusion:
Does he hack? Cant tell. (still)
Do i think he hacks? dont know. 1st assumption is no, based on the majority of his kills simply being him being smater than his opponents
2nd though is that he actually aims at stupid spots a lot of the time. (no not tracking) and his movements arent that top notch, though well above average.
Now if he would hack, he would probably less like he does, and if he doesnt (aka pro) he would preaim better.

Oh well.
20 May 2016 17:14 | Last edit: 20 May 2016 17:36
Thanks Iye, well written.
You summed up my thinking when I saw the demo (and my frustration as an admin).

And to Farrokh: usually it is easy as this: here is a demo of a cheater, please ban. And we admins do. I have done many hundreds of that. But some are not that easy. And that is the case here. In this case you can see that the line between a clever cheater and an skilled player with map knowledge is extremely thin.
We will not give up, but we can only ban on sufficient and undisputable evidence. That's how it works here (and for any other good clan ). You can see how difficult it is in this case when you see that those best qualified to judge step in and are not yet 100% convinced. *)

Help us by sending in a demo where you can say: at that score he is tracking an enemy behind walls.
And I will ban. With a big smile.

Core

*) I have - like others here- my doubts. in fact my money is on the fact that he is a cheater. That's because the type of skills he displays only come with long training. And very good map knowledge. And he is not up to par with all. Repeating a few things Iye said earlier: his movement is good, but not superior. His aiming skill is really below standard for a 5:1 player. And he makes silly mistakes now and then.
(By the way: YES they do exist! Real 5:1 level players who can wipe the opponent out on pure skills. And I am not talking about dedicated snipers. Players who also empty a map in a short time, because it's not funny to play against . Especially if they bring a friend of the same level. To make it worse a lot players start shouting cheater, cheater! Which is not funny for the skilled player. )
20 May 2016 18:40
Interesting, watch me.
When u. Think im cheat is ok, take more Demos on me.

I Play only 8 years.

Greetz Awww'
20 May 2016 20:41 | Last edit: 23 May 2016 06:16
!