Community forums

AW' = WH

# 1
16 May 2016 06:14 | Last edit: 23 May 2016 06:14
[!
# 2
16 May 2016 10:46
i have look the demo and it is hard i dont know but they can have very good sound and at first they camp only .
# 3
16 May 2016 11:22
In my opinion this demo does NOT show wh. I think he is just a very good player, uses sound well. Some of his kills look a bit weird but that happens to all players. About the points you talked about:

Your first and second reasons are a little hard to understand. The first I guess it's about not pre-shooting at players when he doesn't know if they are red or blue?
About the second reason, you can see that altough he kills the guy that appears from behind the wall, he doesn't see the one on the window and he doesn't point at the guy in the water until he comes into his field of view.

The last points:
The grenade behind the door: At first, he opens the door and only looks right. It's only after the guy hidding behind the door on the left shoots that he knows he is there and kills him with the grenade.
The two kills on the door: He doesn't trace them, he just waits for them to open the door, it's a normal kill in that situation.

Thanks for the demo anyway.

PS: Farrok,it is good that you write this in English, thank you. If you want to, next time you can also make a little summary in french to make things more clear ;)
# 4
16 May 2016 12:12
i was around as well, and did a ~50 kill demo.
then i met him again today, got really annoyed because i couldnt hit him for shit.
but hey, ive been having problems on eagle last few days, with something you could describe as "micro CIs" and i have (very bad days)

Anyways. i ended upreviewing the demo i did with shownormals, as it had like 2 spots where it looked suspicious, but in the end didnt even lead to a kill nor enemy contact so whatever. In the review it turns out that there wasnt even an enemy where he aimed.

While he did some really stupid things, (which usually give you an indication of hack vs good/pro player) IMO he is clean.
At least nothing to prove with my demo.
Please login or create an account to view attachments.
# 5
16 May 2016 14:36
review please

File Attachment:

File Name: 20160516_1....urtdemo
File Size:578 KB

File Attachment:

File Name: 20160516_1....urtdemo
File Size:360 KB
# 6
16 May 2016 15:05
1st one is just totally unspectacular.
2nd one is more interesting though.
right at the beginning he gets those 3 kills in really quick succession, but tbh, the enemies were slow as hell.
might be low fov aim, personally doubt it. i know a few players who could consistently do such things.
the preaim where he jumps into the water is totally justified by tacs imo, the kill on the one closing in right after that is interesting, even though high sens and good reaction time can make that work.
# 7
16 May 2016 16:24 | Last edit: 23 May 2016 06:15
!
# 8
16 May 2016 18:23 | Last edit: 16 May 2016 18:24
just to clarify. i dont say that he surely isnt using any sort of hack.
I just dont think that one can tell if from any of those demos, as in, he musn't necessarily use hacks to do what he does.

hes pretty damn unhit tho, and aims at pretty stupid places at times. :side:

and the fact that he actually made it to #1 of the b3 skill rating is not that supprising.
Hell, kill a lot of bots and you get #1 of any bot server.
# 9
16 May 2016 18:50
There was someone taking a demo of him also and he recorded something I didn't. I would be glad if the person I'm talking about would be so kind to submit the demo :D
16 May 2016 19:36
i don't sure man ... but is weird he knows where the enemies are,
maybe goggles hide his radar

I dont know very well. i only give my opinion