Community forums

France UZ is unfair ?

# 1
16 Feb 2016 12:40
for is unfaire 4v5 in match vs autralia CTF
Please login or create an account to view attachments.
# 2
16 Feb 2016 13:43
Hello,

Honestly, I don't care about them. It has nothing to do with us. That's the main reason why. I don't know if others (DNers) share my opinion.

Greetings,
# 3
16 Feb 2016 14:13
I do agree with what you said, i will tack your match uz DN vs isian you have 4v4 who don't have a 5 player ?
Please login or create an account to view attachments.
# 4
16 Feb 2016 15:10
i will tack 1 exemple Iloser you play in your team national, we have 1 ppl not here you play 4v5 ?
# 5
16 Feb 2016 16:40
Absolution , till biddle will be on team france team will always do it , all admins like him and are his friend we can't do anything , i don't know if you saw kjt post too ? there's unfair too. And that post about team mexico too so there's no way , uz admins are pretty stupid i'm talking about goster , biddle and sailor moon. wrost admins i saw in a league ;)
# 6
16 Feb 2016 18:17 | Last edit: 16 Feb 2016 18:19
Don't really understand why you bring this here...
From what I understand, Team France agreed to delay the start of the match for sometime, waiting for Team Australia to get the fifth player. Eventually it was decided to start the match.
After, Team Australia THANKED Team France for waiting, so I guess it's all good.
# 7
16 Feb 2016 18:22
i don't understand why he made a topic here too , but i understand why he's talking about team france , if you check urban-zone forum you will understand why he's talking about french team ;)
# 8
20 Feb 2016 15:41

Absolution , till biddle will be on team france team will always do it , all admins like him and are his friend we can't do anything , i don't know if you saw kjt post too ? there's unfair too. And that post about team mexico too so there's no way , uz admins are pretty stupid i'm talking about goster , biddle and sailor moon. wrost admins i saw in a league ;)

I agree that's not the place to discuss these things but now that you brang it here...

As a former member of the UZ management crew I feel like I have to give an answere on this. UZ always deals with controversies in the best possible way. It's a NationsCup match, the most important competition out there. You are expected to get 5 people together, no matter what. Also, dealing with Australia time (which is like GMT+10 I think) is quite hard for Europeans. If team Australia even thanked the opposite team for the delay, it means it has all happened in respect of every rule.

Obviously you can expect team France to pull more sportmenship out and play 4v4, but it's not a thing that UZ admins can force. It's up to the teams.
Also, admins can't just postpone an agreed match 'couse a team misses players. It would be disrespectfull for the team who managed to bring the full lineup. Again, it's up to the team to find an agreement about postponing the match.

I don't really see why it should be an admins' fail here. Honestly!

AlexD
# 9
20 Feb 2016 17:49
what about the map bugs that france used vs PL and NL ? Admins can't do anything ?
20 Feb 2016 18:10 | Last edit: 20 Feb 2016 18:11
which map bugs? pt used a map bug against fr but cant remember fr using map bugs