Community forums

France UZ is unfair ?

21 Feb 2016 19:29
France used turnpike bug too , as you said on game pl too , i think those team who used bug should penalized for it or they should remake the match again without bugs but only admins can do it don't think uz staff ill take our opinion :/
10 Mar 2016 14:54 | Last edit: 10 Mar 2016 14:58
Good evening DrunkNoobs :)

I play from time to time in your nice public server, and ended up having a look around on your website to finally end on this topic. I got to say it kinda arised a smile on my face.

Concerning the match against Australia, we waited nearly an hour for them to try and get a 5th player for the first map, but it didn't happen. We did propose to play 4v4, but their kind leader insisted in us to play it regularily with 5 players. They didn't think that they could stand a chance regardless of the situation on that CTF map anyways (by the way, according to rules, we wern't even allowed to let them play with 4 players. NC matches require 5 players minimum normaly). Second map was quite close, interesting and I guess more fun to play :)

About our match against Poland, neither France nor me have anything to do regarding that half forfeit, nevertheless it is clearly deserved. Winning thanks to a bug map in UrT is like doping in real life, you loose the match in question.
I personnally decide to step down from any decisions related to Team France being one of it's members, and even more decided to let other admins handle the semi final match with the winner team that would face us in final, regardless me being the main cup admin and organizer, thinking it was too much related to France's outcome. I always do my best to be as fair as possible.

Now I don't really see what bug on turnpike you are talking about SoldadoRyan. Could you please point it out more precisely ?

Last thing, thanks for the kind and free compliments you made, they were appreciated..
Being fair, transparent and comprehensive towards team has always been my moto as a league admin and even as a player. I never had such comments prior to that match were Poland tried to abuse us so I'm not sure what your words are based on.

Enjoying your server and community much, keep it going guys. Good communities like you is what Urban Terror needs !
10 Mar 2016 15:03 | Last edit: 10 Mar 2016 15:19

Enjoying your server and community much, keep it going guys. Good communities like you is what Urban Terror needs !

There aren't many public clans left standing I think we're one of the biggest active clans at the moment, I fear it won't be long before the game dies :( :(