Community forums

DN vs KUT

14 Dec 2015 08:41

Oh now you guy's start to get scared and afraid you will loose when we do have a team together.

I'd like to know when exactly we agreed to this scrim? :D From what I see nobody confirmed this with you at all :whistle:
14 Dec 2015 09:51
@Jonny, we havent agreed on a scrim yet. Spree meant that everyone who wanted to fight back then are backing out now when they have a team together and ready to have a scrim against us.
14 Dec 2015 09:55

@Jonny, we havent agreed on a scrim yet. Spree meant that everyone who wanted to fight back then are backing out now when they have a team together and ready to have a scrim against us.

Ah right, my mistake I didn't read this properly.

@Spree
Well as you guys did actually agree on a date (I posted proof in KUT chat a few weeks ago) and then didn't turn up it doesn't surprise me that some DN members don't want to play against you guys for wasting our time.
14 Dec 2015 10:15
In all fairness while I'm trying to stay neutral in this matter.. When and if someone agrees on playing a scrim "if they have a team together" isn't actually agreeing on a date. While a scrim between two clans should normally be discussed between the clan leaders of said clans it was not done this way as has already been discussed. And asked in a forum thread on and not in a chatbox, like it was.

There is no point arguing about the past date of their no-show because they didnt actually agree on anything.. It is like asking your friend if you are to have drink Friday night and they reply "yes, if i can make it" and you go there and wait for them for hours without them showing up.. After this you start cussing them out telling them they have wasted your time etc..

Yes, I agree that someone from KUT could have posted something somewhere that they are unable to make it so members from DN could have done something else. But what is done is done and it's time to look forward.

But in all fairness. How is this clan supposed to compete in UZL if members cannot take a no-show properly. Shall we cuss out every team that don't show up to a preset date? Every team competing in UZL agrees on the preset date and that they have a team together when said date comes. So again.. there's no point arguing about a no-show. This is the nature of scrims. Sometimes both of the teams show up and you either win or get your ass kicked, but sometimes (as in this case) no-shows happen.
14 Dec 2015 12:35
Where exactly does it say "if we have enough players"?

postimg.org/image/lgq8x3vc1/