Community forums

DN vs KUT

25 Nov 2015 19:25
Snowball from KUT responded suggested a 5 v 5. He's getting players together. When he's got them then I said we'll arrange a time and place. We want to win so one so I don't have to be one of them in a 5 v 5.
25 Nov 2015 19:39
i am same with heke idk if good enough to be in team
25 Nov 2015 20:48
Of course we can provide a private server for the match.

A normal TS match is 5v5, I think it shouldn't be a problem to get 5 DN players online on the weekend.
25 Nov 2015 21:21 | Last edit: 25 Nov 2015 21:26
Nice one Zaphot -private server! OK, you can't get better than that. I'll tell KUT- then it really is up to them to get a team together and meet us on it for the match on the weekend. I'll need it's IP is all. Sorted. I've suggested Sunday 3pm. I'm waiting on them now.
25 Nov 2015 22:18
I want in.. even as a sub. maybe have 5 vs 5 with substitutes... :P
26 Nov 2015 03:57 | Last edit: 26 Nov 2015 03:58
Playing TS is way way way different than normal team deathmatch. It is strategic gameplay to the max, camping is almost a no-no and should be kept to a minimum.. If you heal it is important to heal at the right moment and not like the medics on our Eagle server like to do.

We should also remember that leg humping is definitely a no-no. And if you need to run past a team mate while they are shooting, run behind them to minimize possible death and health loss.

Also if you die. Always tell where you have died, how many there were and their health as this makes it easier for your team mates to know when to be cautious.

--

As for the maps...
Turnpike, Orbital, Casa and Sanctuary are probably best suited for a TS-match.

Edit to add:
I can join the team for a quick scrim... I just need to get my headset first. :p
26 Nov 2015 06:36 | Last edit: 26 Nov 2015 06:42
Sounds to me like you should play Mazfer- It sounds as if you know what you're doing.The communication thing could be a problem-there's never anyone on DN TS3! I just use a mic on my desktop for that sort of thing - works OK for Counter Strike Source when I occasionally use it. I don't use laptops very often but they all have built in microphones- right?

Anyway as I said KUT know the time, they know the place (Zap's server) and they know it's a 5v5 TS match so we're waiting on them to get their shit together and confirm.
26 Nov 2015 08:41
TS3 is always used when playing clan based TS matches.

We had a TS-team put together by a few DN members in the past and we did participate in the UZL league.. Did quite good until we got div 5 players in the div we were in :(
26 Nov 2015 09:33
Seeing some DN players playing it hard to believe they didn't clean up at eveything. Was there a DM league? how did DN do in that?
26 Nov 2015 09:51 | Last edit: 26 Nov 2015 09:53
Yeah, we were a good team back then :P
Until we had to play against WhiteFoxClan :woohoo: we lost pretty bad. Looks like the competition pages are still online, but the screenshot and demo links are broken :/

Anyone interested can take a look over here:
Team Page - Crystal = Maszfer, Mostwanted also was a regular but he left the team after we stopped playing
WH vs WhiteFox

Those were the good days of UrT - there were 22 TS-Divisions, each with between 4 and 8 clans in it.
Today there are only 5 TS-Divisions left and it's getting viewer every day :(