Website layout changes

This topic has been locked.
26 Nov 2015 13:11
Yeye. :P
Now I know it. ^^
26 Nov 2015 13:59
this man deserves a cookie ! gj maz
02 Dec 2015 01:27
Uhm is it possible to give "member" a own color?
They have the same color as registered. But registered are clanfriends or visitor too. :)
07 Dec 2015 12:22

They have the same color as registered. But registered are clanfriends or visitor too. :)

For me, most important is to exclude banned player, for example like this:

Please login or create an account to view attachments.
22 Dec 2015 07:19

Here's an explanation I posted in another topic to why the colors are like they are:
drunknoobs.com/forums/feedback-suggestio...hanges?start=40#3219
22 Dec 2015 07:21
@Panda, you have a good point there. I will see if I can do something about it in the near future.

*tosses some bamboo*
06 Jan 2016 07:27
Quick update.

- I will be removing the "banned" status as well as make banned users the same color as registered. When and if we ban someone it is between them and the admins and forum mods on this site.

- Jonny has also asked for a field on the forums where you can insert a link to your XLR-stats as well as a field for your in-game name. I will be looking into implementing these two.

- When I updated the site last time I managed to cause some minor bugs in the styles on mobile as well as desktop, so I will be fixing them too.

- I want to make a text where it says how many times a post has been liked, if likes exists on said post. This so you don't have to check a user's forum profile to see which of their posts have been liked.
06 Jan 2016 16:17
Great! can't wait to see the updates :)
07 Jan 2016 05:54
Current bug update.

On new years eve Jonny pointed out to me that there is an issue with the login redirect when on mobile. After some digging I found that this issue is in the core redirect when logging in. During the last security patch the team that is working on this system (we are using here) only patched the security issue but forgot to change the login redirect component code.

I checked their forums and someone there is working on a fix that should be available in the following days or so, so until then we have to live with this bug. Fixing this bug on your own would be a pain in the butt and require a whole template override and probably changing a lot of code. And that is something I would rather not have to do, as I am assuming a fix will be available before I could provide a decent override.

The current bug is that when logging in on mobiles it redirects you to the core user profile which is not styled, as logging in should redirect you to the previous page you visited.

I will let you know when I have installed the fix to this. Until then I will fix the stuff I can and implement the things I said above.
08 Jan 2016 08:56 | Last edit: 08 Jan 2016 09:22
Updates to the site as of 8 Jan 2016

- Users can now set their In-Game Urban Terror Name. (see below)
- Users now have the option to add a link to their XLR-Stats. (see below)
- The upper right-hand menu has been adjusted to align with the edge of the website area.
- An arrow + number has now been added to show how many likes a post has received. This is only displayed if a post has been liked.
- Banned users have been recolored to the same color as Registered.
- The banned user status has been removed.
- Images used as signatures now have a set maximum height. Images are resized to match this height if its default height exceeds the maximum pixels set.
- All minor bugs with the layout should now be resolved.

---

How to add your in-game name or a link to your XLR-stats profile
- Click My profile in the top-right menu.
- Click Edit
- Select Profile information
- Two new fields have been added here, In-Game Name and XLR-Stats Link (you can fill in one or the other or both). If you are adding your XLR-stats profile, copy and paste the whole link to this field.
- Scroll down and click Save.

If filled in these fields will be displayed in your forum profile in a new box.
In the forum post you also have two new icons if you have filled in the urban terror information.
- Hovering the personal card will show your In-game Name
- Clicking the magnifying glass will open a new tab with your XLR-stats.