Community forums

Have a soul

# 1
12 Sep 2015 22:11 | Last edit: 12 Sep 2015 22:42
First off you have a demo of me hacking before but you don't have a current demo of hacking. Also, I don't care about being a |DN| member I just want to play there. But seeing as you guys can't look past the fact that I USED TO HACK, and don't now you didn't give me a chance. iLoser and Hackmac are the reasonable ones, making the point that i used to hack and I don't know I am clean so if you can find a current demo of me hacking you don't have solid proof. I was 12 at the time I am 18 now people change or at least some people do.
# 2
12 Sep 2015 22:32 | Last edit: 12 Sep 2015 23:01
you said in another post you were a |WC| menber! Is that true?

Your Clan History?: I was in |DN| a long time ago, Also in |WC| long time ago and i was in |SN| a long time ago as well

What was your nick plz.
# 3
12 Sep 2015 22:34
Yes, but I seriously can't remember the name.
# 4
12 Sep 2015 22:35 | Last edit: 12 Sep 2015 22:38

a permban is a PERMBAN (PERMANENT BAN, not a tempban expiring once some time has passed, if someone has trouble decrypting the "permban" word).

Do you understand the word "PERMANENT"?

You knew well that if you hack you will get banned permanently, so you got what you wanted. You knew it was comi... ohh - thread title :P

How many times do i have to repeat this to you for fucks sake. I said it already like 10 times in your application topic. Another one or two in PM.

You got permbanned. Not by a mistake - you deserved that permban.

a permban is a PERMBAN (PERMANENT BAN, not a tempban expiring once some time has passed, if someone has trouble decrypting the "permban" word).

# 5
12 Sep 2015 22:37
Nope I don't because its not right that I should be punished for because of something stupid I did when I was younger.
# 6
12 Sep 2015 22:42
It's exactly like that. You do something stupid and you get punished!!

There is no telling how many players got their UrT playing experience ruined because you were hacking!

You break the rules, you get the punishement.
# 7
13 Sep 2015 02:30

Nope I don't

Well thanks for honesty.

Your permanent ban wont be changed into a temporary ban, because there is no reason why it should happen. You being a bit more pain in the ass than usually hackers are isnt one good enough.

This can change only if i get overvoted by other 2 leaders. I dont think any of them loves hackers anymore than i do. Specially those of your kind.

If you cant understand this you can keep crying and spammin or whatever till you finally understand it or till you finally piss off one of them enough to permanently mute you in the forums (or whatever option theyve got).

Im gonna stfu now and il enjoy te show... Just wait a few mins need to get popcorn.
# 8
13 Sep 2015 04:30
Alright..

Think of it like this. If you steal something irl you get a mark in the registry, this mark doesn't expire it stays there... it's permanent. The same goes with online rule breaking. Once you hack just one time, you permanently ruin your chances of being accepted in to clans in the future or playing on their servers.

You know what you were doing, you did so intentionally. And now you have to face the consequences. Back then you didn't just ruin the game for other players (that was temporary), you also permanently ruined the game for yourself. Permanent bans will always haunt you.

.... and as Empty said, he's in charge of the recruitment, a permanent ban is permanent...
# 9
13 Sep 2015 09:04

If you steal something irl you get a mark in the registry, this mark doesn't expire it stays there... it's permanent.

+1

- I was a young panda when I stole these bamboo leaves, Your Honor. Please understand it was a mistake. Now I grew up and I have my own bamboo forest.
- Okay then, you little fluffy bitch. In that case you must to pay 10 tons of bamboo leaves each week, as punishment.
<hammer blow>
13 Sep 2015 11:03 | Last edit: 13 Sep 2015 11:15

you said in another post you were a |WC| menber! Is that true?
Your Clan History?: I was in |DN| a long time ago, Also in |WC| long time ago and i was in |SN| a long time ago as well

What was your nick plz.

Yes, but I seriously can't remember the name.

WC never applied minors.