Community forums

Have a soul

13 Sep 2015 13:26

A hard example.

Person A beat Person B so hard, he need to stay for 2 weeks at a hospital. Person A need to go to jail for 3 years... After 3 years, FREEDOM. Will he do it again, mmm chance is like 10 % our something. Because Person A doesn't want to get punished again.

Guys, we all can see Gravey is sorry about what he did, when he was 12. I repeat 12. This guy is a really big fan of our server. If he didn't give a fuck, he wouldn't excuse for what he did in the past.

So I am still with Hackmac. We see that he is a good person now.
13 Sep 2015 14:32

A hard example.

Person A beat Person B so hard, he need to stay for 2 weeks at a hospital. Person A need to go to jail for 3 years... After 3 years, FREEDOM. Will he do it again, mmm chance is like 10 % our something. Because Person A doesn't want to get punished again.

Guys, we all can see Gravey is sorry about what he did, when he was 12. I repeat 12. This guy is a really big fan of our server. If he didn't give a fuck, he wouldn't excuse for what he did in the past.

I'm with you guys on this
13 Sep 2015 14:52

A hard example.

So...
Person A beats person B. Punishement for this is 3 years in jail (person A knows, our should know this).
Person A hacks against person B, our several persons. Punishment for this is permanent ban (person A knows, our should know this).

How can there be any question?? You break a rule, you get punhished for it. In the example, beating gets you 3 years in jail. In this case, hacking gets you permanent ban. Simple.

Also, he's a liar. If he was in WC, he was not under 18 when he hacked. If he was under 18 when he hacked, he lied about being in WC.
13 Sep 2015 18:16
im kinda feeling mixed on this one... but to go with all the examples (in America) if a minor steals, they do get punished but not as much as an adult would, they also do not have to live with it the rest of their life. once they fulfill there punishment, usually community service, they get it expunged off there record. Meaning its gone for good never to be brought up again. Although hacking is totally not cool and by totally not cool i mean i hate hackers.... I'm sort of neutral on this, leaning towards he may have learned his lesson, but then again the image of having a known ex/hacker on the server is bad for DN.
14 Sep 2015 10:55 | Last edit: 14 Sep 2015 11:00
Hello Guys!

Thank you to everyone for giving your opinions on this ban you've all made good points for and against this ban however I'd like to make a few points myself.

1. This ban was 4 years ago, he was a child at the time.

2. When I started DN back up earlier this year we started with a new banlist, that means that any player that was banned 3 years ago when the clan closed was cleared as we didn't have the full banlist and more importantly we didn't have all of the demos/proofs of each ban.

Now with that said I'm sorry if I'm pissing anyone off but I'm removing this ban to allow him in the server.

Gravey, know that after this we are keeping a close eye on you and that if you are caught breaking any rules at all you will be punished more harshly than other players.

EDIT
This does not mean that you can apply for the clan, I'll leave that to the leaders Zaphot, Mazfer and Empty to decide

Thank you.
14 Sep 2015 15:10 | Last edit: 14 Sep 2015 15:15
Nice talk. Ban is only a protection. Punishment isn't the good way to learn life.
14 Sep 2015 15:24
@LazyPanda just wtf
14 Sep 2015 18:56 | Last edit: 14 Sep 2015 19:00

we didn't have the full banlist and more importantly we didn't have all of the demos/proofs of each ban

Maybe thats exactly why we didnt ban them... their IP might have changed + weve got no more proof... For Graey, we know his actual IP and we have proof...

As one of most-hacker-catching-in-4.1 admins, really thank you for telling us that our efforts were/are pointless cause we dont anymore ban hackers permanently... whatever :angry:
14 Sep 2015 19:04
Forgiveness is important Empty..
14 Sep 2015 20:08 | Last edit: 14 Sep 2015 20:35
Empty I understand you're full! :) . There is actually 5113 powerbanlisted (with proof and démos and only cheaters) in the world. And it will never end. Consider it just as a try and not as a fail. Gravey, as other cheaters, come on your server cause it's open. All other servers use the banlist i give you ( i vote for this choice). it's just a choice, a different choice. But in their case too, it's never end. Always new stupids childrens hidden behind theyr keyboards, proxies or other brainfails. Always, frustrated e-penis raging again trusted players.

Gravey, with 2 questions i did ask, i am sure you can't be trusted. Just make me fail on this.
Please login or create an account to view attachments.