Community forums

Elena1996[RU]/Debian wh

# 1
03 Jan 2016 01:38
Name of cheater (mandatory): Elena1996[RU]/Debian
Type of cheat/s (mandatory): WH
Any additional info (optional): On Red Killings Counter,
10152 can see, and shoots for the guy going for the window, before it can be seen.
10184/5 obsessed with that position when there's no soldier to be seen there and no fire coming from it.
10195 He seems to really HATE that wall.
Please login or create an account to view attachments.
# 2
03 Jan 2016 09:38
I know Elena1996[RU]/Debian few months but I've watched the whole video.
This guy/girl is clean.
Sometimes it looks that he/she hacks. But that is sound.
# 3
03 Jan 2016 15:53
Paparulo,
Thank you for posting what you suspect as cheat. We constantly ask players to demo suspected cheats and you are one of the few to do so.
Thanks again,
Gramps
# 4
03 Jan 2016 20:37 | Last edit: 03 Jan 2016 20:39

Name of cheater (mandatory): Elena1996[RU]/Debian
Type of cheat/s (mandatory): WH
Any additional info (optional): On Red Killings Counter,
10152 can see, and shoots for the guy going for the window, before it can be seen.

10152 you can hear someone get out the water , if you known the spot you know that the player can get you from the window so you check ... ,
a waller would have seen him trough the wall , and followed him from the water to the window .

10184/5 obsessed with that position when there's no soldier to be seen there and no fire coming from it

-> from 10181 to 10184/5 at first you can here bullet comming from the spot , you can ear the guy reload and heal its wounds . so he reac at the sounds .

a waller would have known were he was . and directly know where to aim .

10195 He seems to really HATE that wall.

for this one when he came close to the window you can hear the sound of someone using the ladder in the boathouse , so he check and use a nade
a waller can see through the floor and place the nade directly at the player , and didn't miss him when he goes back to the water .

at every part of the demo you mentionned , the suspected player react at sounds , did you reviewed this demo with a headphone before submitting it ?

for me the player is clean no doubt about it .

K.
# 5
03 Jan 2016 22:14 | Last edit: 03 Jan 2016 22:23

did you reviewed this demo with a headphone before submitting it ?

for me the player is clean no doubt about it .

K.

I did not see the need to complete.
I also had suspicions about him. but a player with good sound, plays well like him. I do not accuse.
You lost recording time.
# 6
04 Jan 2016 07:42
It is better to have a player accused with a demo and then cleared of the charges than have a possible wallhacker play on the server without any action taken against them.
# 7
04 Jan 2016 12:54

It is better to have a player accused with a demo and then cleared of the charges than have a possible wallhacker play on the server without any action taken against them.

+1