Community forums

[Banned] ebanator/ suspected wh

# 1
07 Dec 2015 12:37
hello,
so i felt hacked by this guy, pre-shooting etc.
took a demo, first half contains a few scene i feel are sufficient proof., might have turned it off after a while.
take a look.
cheers
karl
p.s. demo is rather long, sorry for that
Please login or create an account to view attachments.
# 2
10 Dec 2015 13:17
Hi Karl,

Thanks for the post. I've watched your full demo. There were a view moments that I thought it could be some thing like wallhacking. And I thought this too at his way of moving / looking.
But I can't see enough proof to be sure that he/she was indeed using something against the rules.

Greetings,
# 3
13 Dec 2015 18:32 | Last edit: 13 Dec 2015 18:34
Hello Karl,
Thanks for making the demo.
I guess your suspicion is correct: he most likely is using wallhack.
What makes this a bit of a problem is that he is not a bad player, and on top he is making good tactical use of grenades.
( On a busy map he is throwing grenades where usually enemies are found, which is quite difficult to distinguish from throwing because the enemy is really there.). We see this happen many times in the demo. Still I have a remark:
we see successful grenade throwing and then (at red score 5013) prepares for a next throw as he seems to observe an enemy behind the fence. But he gets distracted because by WH he sees the enemy moves away. Normally he would have thrown, now he keeps the grenade. Suspect , but no proof unfortunately.
The only small mistake I see is as he shoots in a wall of Betok Sloth's (red score 5019) behind which the enemy is hidden. He moves further and really sees him and then kills him. This is a bit thin evidence in my opinion to permban someone, but I know some others would. Circumstantial evidence: he does not even look up to see who is on the roof, and walks away.
After next respawn it's again suspect to see him concentrate on the corridor to the blue spawn where a red player is located. Again not full proof but suspect.
He shows he is an ass to not heal his team mate who suffered heavily in that corridor fight, but we do not permban for that :P (red score 5045 & 5066 ).
I have the strong feeling that at next respawn (red score 5053) the wallhack is switched off, because I saw no further evidence of WH

So yes, very suspect, but just too little proof to permban (imho).
No worry, we will get him next time .
He was here earlier as player Zopha.
# 4
07 Jan 2016 19:58
hello guys,

I also thought this guy was hacking and banned him. later I saw this post. here is my demo which I think is enough proove. Take a look at it and tell if u agree or not ;).

Greetings carhum
Please login or create an account to view attachments.
# 5
08 Jan 2016 06:13
Unfortunately we are facing the same problems Core described.
As I see not more proof i had to unban.

Greetings
# 6
08 Jan 2016 07:59

hello guys,

I also thought this guy was hacking and banned him. later I saw this post. here is my demo which I think is enough proove. Take a look at it and tell if u agree or not ;).

Greetings carhum

It's always better to be safe than sorry, banning him was the right move if you suspected WH at the time.

Regards,
# 7
08 Jan 2016 11:16
I just watched the demo of karlmariaseeberg aswell.

what core says: "The only small mistake I see is as he shoots in a wall of Betok Sloth's (red score 5019) behind which the enemy is hidden. He moves further and really sees him and then kills him. This is a bit thin evidence in my opinion to permban someone, but I know some others would."

I mean sure, u could expect someone camping in that corner when the server is full. but that doesnt mean u need to shoot through a wall. In my opinion its a clear mistake that wallhackers make.

Also indeed, the nades. Think his accuracy on his nades are 90%. When enemies are running away (which he sees through the wall, he keeps the nade). when two people are medicing on the house, he runs too them without any doubts and full confidence right away to get his double kill (not possible to hear with sound, put my volume on max and im deaf now).

Sure, some actions are explainable by coincidence / knowledge / wathever. In my opinion its too much of a coincidence ;p. Besides that he has actions where u hear an enemy behind him so easily, and he doesnt even bother looking behind. Which tells me he only gets his knowledge through walls, and not soundwise/knowledgewise. Should always watch ur back. + always when he gets out of spawn he's more then usual looking at walls. Idk maybe he's stoned and sees art in it, but I dont.

At the end its not my decision, but I do wanted to share and work out my opinion ;).

Greetings,

Carhum!
# 8
08 Jan 2016 14:06 | Last edit: 08 Jan 2016 14:18
Carhum, I am very happy with this last demo!
Again we see some suspect hk69 actions (at red score 2277- window) and at 2286 (couple behind fence). But those can again be explained away to be sound related coincidences.
Fortunately, he gets pissed off by the guys on the roof around score 2306 and switches to SR8.
And then starting at 2310 we see clear wallhack with multiple cases of player tracking.

This is very convincing and good for a Permanent Ban .

Thanks again for this nice demo.
Core.
# 9
08 Jan 2016 14:46
i saw the demo and i agree he is wallhacking
08 Jan 2016 15:23

Carhum, I am very happy with this last demo!
Again we see some suspect hk69 actions (at red score 2277- window) and at 2286 (couple behind fence). But those can again be explained away to be sound related coincidences.
Fortunately, he gets pissed off by the guys on the roof around score 2306 and switches to SR8.
And then starting at 2310 we see clear wallhack with multiple cases of player tracking.

This is very convincing and good for a Permanent Ban .

Thanks again for this nice demo.
Core.

Nothing else to say , ridiculous wallhacking and not smart enough to hide it.
Watched with SN1 und SN0 , no doubt , guilty.
Permban is needed