Community forums

[CLEAN] proxy 50

# 1
02 Sep 2015 13:28 | Last edit: 09 Dec 2015 16:14
Name of cheater :proxy 50/50
Type of cheat/s : wh
Any additional info (optional):

1nd question
In the middle of demo we can see him trying shooting a teammate (pussieflaps) who's hidden behind the corner rock map at train tunnel. After several demo play and full brigntness, i never see any possybility to him for seeing there was someone behind this rock. After several demos about him in a week, we can say that it is not his routine to control this rock.

2nd Question
Why dont u ban all the proxies connections. As 10 years fps player experience, i can say that i never seen proxies players (hidden ip) playing without cheat. But it s just my opinion.
Please login or create an account to view attachments.
# 2
02 Sep 2015 14:37 | Last edit: 02 Sep 2015 14:39
About his watercamping. Solution down (please, don't be so serious :whistle: )

He's wearing blanket over his head and pc/laptop/microwave w/e.

100% protection from the sun and eyes focused on green, stinky water.
# 3
02 Sep 2015 15:01
Hahaha wtf LazyPanda
# 4
02 Sep 2015 15:16

Hahaha wtf LazyPanda

It is calling modern paiting I guess :lol:

To be serious. This guy is annoying as hell (like one of our member some time ago - hope u know about who I'm talking right now).
I spec proxy many time, and I'm really surprised how it is possible to kill someone who is far as fuck away from him.
# 5
02 Sep 2015 18:07
Hey,

1st question: It's a little strange but a very, very weak proof of wh imo. He might have seen something or maybe it's something he does. Besides, the rest of the demo is filled with moments when he could have killed others if he had wh and he does not react in that way.

2nd question is above my pay grade :D (maybe the 1st was too?)

Anyway, as far as this demo, I don't see wh.
# 6
02 Sep 2015 19:48 | Last edit: 02 Sep 2015 19:55
i agree with you. That s why i controlled his routine on game, and he never do that when there is nobody hidden. But np he can swim every nights and i take the "Basquat style" wallpapper! :woohoo: . A new star is born!

But my bad In zooming 600 %. We can see 3 pixels...
# 7
02 Sep 2015 20:39
Wallhack denied if you ask me. Did you try /r_shownormals 1 on the demo Pax?

But anyways keep up the good work! :D
# 8
02 Sep 2015 20:46
oh yes i did. B)