Community forums

[CLEAN] Want you guys to take a look at this

# 1
18 Aug 2015 06:14 | Last edit: 09 Dec 2015 16:11
As you can see, it is a way to glitch inside that corner in the water, which makes you invisble under the water. Didnt really know about that before i notice it, when i played yesterday

You can judge by yourself what to do with the player

Anyways! have a good one!

Cya ingame!
Please login or create an account to view attachments.
# 2
18 Aug 2015 06:26 | Last edit: 18 Aug 2015 06:27
imo this isnt such a bad glitch - doesnt give you any adventage imo

Yes its a map bug probably, BUT i doubt anyone would go there on purpose. You can get there accidenatlly, and trust me - if you do, youre fucked. You cant see anything, except the clouds, but people can see and kill you from above, or from water if they set themselves in right place.

So the guy got there probably by accident and im sure he didnt like it.
# 3
18 Aug 2015 06:48

imo this isnt such a bad glitch - doesnt give you any adventage imo

Yes its a map bug probably, BUT i doubt anyone would go there on purpose. You can get there accidenatlly, and trust me - if you do, youre fucked. You cant see anything, except the clouds, but people can see and kill you from above, or from water if they set themselves in right place.

So the guy got there probably by accident and im sure he didnt like it.

Oh ok! thanks for letting me know, i thought it may would be possible to camp there without anyone know that your there!

But what about tac googles, can you see anything from there with tac googles?
# 4
18 Aug 2015 13:05
Yes you can - clouds a lil bit colored to the color of your choice (your tacs color) :P

You can eventually see someone who is above you (just like you did kill that guy), but you can be sure he will kill you before you menage to aim at him, as aiming so high is a very tricky thing :P
# 5
26 Aug 2015 00:01
Yeah, I'd have to agree, you can see pretty much everything from players, to grenades, actually those are the only things the goggles can detect, and speaking of which, they kinda screw with your vision, for example; I came across a player who I thought was a teammate, but was actually an enemy, and I ended up dead, the reason: every player, friendly or enemy, is shown in the same color, the only difference is that when you have your hairs on a teammate, it shows their name and health bar, it doesn't do that with enemies, another thing I'd like to mention is how tac goggles can see through water. (let alone work underwater)
# 6
26 Aug 2015 10:11
there is one tac color, which shows different colors for both teams (if you set the uniforms colors right, and choose the right tac color) - the difference isnt big, but effect is you can see one of team much lighter, the other team much darker.

Thats 1, and 2 is:
set your teammate info size to 150 (id say 30,40, but i did say that alrdy million times and it seemed to not help people), and set it for example ABOVE TEAMMATE. When you aim at a teammate you will see his name, with size probably bigger than your screen. If you dont see such a thing - congratz, ur aiming at an enemy.
# 7
26 Aug 2015 18:39

there is one tac color, which shows different colors for both teams (if you set the uniforms colors right, and choose the right tac color) - the difference isnt big, but effect is you can see one of team much lighter, the other team much darker.

Thats 1, and 2 is:
set your teammate info size to 150 (id say 30,40, but i did say that alrdy million times and it seemed to not help people), and set it for example ABOVE TEAMMATE. When you aim at a teammate you will see his name, with size probably bigger than your screen. If you dont see such a thing - congratz, ur aiming at an enemy.

+1