Community forums

Guns topic

04 Oct 2015 21:16

Have you tried 627 V-Comp or 629 perfomance center from S&W ?? Dream gun :D

actually the two 44s I've shot one was a S&W 629 the other was one of the large frame Rugers, i definitely liked the finish on the 629 more, but .44mag out of a revolver just isn't my thing.

Nice Guns, looks cool :ohmy:
07 Oct 2015 17:23
so i have a dumb idea to leave this up to you all xD :silly: i wish i could do a poll. that way it would show all da votes. but i am building another gun! these both are the same platform. its called a VEPR rifle its from Russia and it is made in the MOLOT factory. it also shoots 7.62x54r which is what a Mosin Nagant is chambered in. however there are many options to go...and well i just let the pictures say the rest. tell me which you like! personally i like the wood.

Please login or create an account to view attachments.
07 Oct 2015 19:05
pff thats some nice guns
are they all legal there?
07 Oct 2015 20:40
Jeffrey, just about everything is legal in the U.S. and they get used too often, read the newspapers.

Rare, I am not familiar with the gun at all. Is it accurate, that big scope suggests it is. Is the stock Russian original? Looks like some type of conifer wood.
07 Oct 2015 22:22

Jeffrey, just about everything is legal in the U.S. and they get used too often, read the newspapers.

Rare, I am not familiar with the gun at all. Is it accurate, that big scope suggests it is. Is the stock Russian original? Looks like some type of conifer wood.

Yes they're fairly accurate people claim sub 2in moa @250 yards. I don't know much about the wood, the man who crafts them is from kalifornia. He uses the original russian shellac technique, which gives it the Russian red appearance. I'm kinda doing research on them so far I'm stuck on the 20" barrel for accuracy wise but they also have a 16"model that puts out a tremendous fireball and an extremely loud report. I do want the 16 just for the looks at the range when it goes off but then I'll give it the modern polymer ak design. The 20" is modeled after the dragunov. It's built on the RPK reciever so it has a thicker receiver than an AK but still the same action.I just might buy the 20" now then next year buy the 16". Ive only heard great things about these guns.
27 Apr 2016 01:14
I was talking to Jonny and he asked about guns in the U.S. The link below says it all:

www.cbsnews.com/pictures/most-heavily-ar...ica/?ftag=ACQ812ebde
27 Apr 2016 16:46
Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition ! :)