Community forums

Congratulatory Post

01 Jul 2015 22:09 | Last edit: 01 Jul 2015 22:21
Im getting a Skoda Fabia III 1.2 TSI 90 HP. Enough for mostly city-driving.

Just whole white, roof too. Silver color alloy wheels.

Not really my favorite color, but i had to choose from cars that were already avalible. Otherwise it would be much more expensive (so I'd have to take a shittyer engine 1.0 MPI which is like 20 sec from 0 to 100 km/h, or worse equipment/accessories... or both), and I'd have to wait about 3 months for it to be produced and delivered.
01 Jul 2015 22:23
I expect the documentation to be delivered tomorrow, so i can go and register the car. Id drive it already on friday.

But it can take a few days longer, in worst case ill be driving it in a week.
01 Jul 2015 22:27
I drove a Skoda Fabia once, it's not a bad car :)

Have fun!
01 Jul 2015 22:34 | Last edit: 01 Jul 2015 22:36
well im happy with it.

It is much much much better car, than expected to get.

But of course i had to pay all my own savings too :P Right now i dont have a single dime... Tell me, when you buy a new car, they sell it with at least a bit fuel in tank :D ?
02 Jul 2015 00:58
Yea cool car lucky you =)
For the colors, statistic (french one) say white cars gat less accident that other colors it maybe consol yourself :whistle:

For my own congrats he does 25 °C, 77°F outdoor at 3 am woohoo cant sleep :side:
02 Jul 2015 01:55 | Last edit: 02 Jul 2015 01:58
wikit it aint much better here, 23 celsius atm.

Polish statistics say that white color is mostly the cheapest (or the free one), so white cars are bought by companies for their fleets, and are driven by people who are busy talking via bluetooth headset, in 1 hand they have their tablet, answering emails, in the other hand they hold their sandwich (cause the dont have time for a normal lunch), and their eyes are looking at navigation.

The funny part is: no, those drivers are NOT the most dangerous ones...

Polish roads are kind of a warzone. Difference is that you dont fight soldiers. You fight idiots. And you really NEVER know what next thing you could expect from them. Of course those idiots would call you (a good, smart driver, who predicts the road situatin) an idiot, cause they would never expect you to drive rightfull or carefull or just logically... I wont even describe any of a few collisions i had (none was my fault), cause you would just NOT belive it...
But i swear, some day im gonna buy a gun. And lots of ammo.
02 Jul 2015 10:56
Nice car ! Be safe !
02 Jul 2015 14:12
Looks like a nice car, my father is driving a skoda. He drove 'bout 270.000 km and no engine failure yet, he is pretty proud :D
02 Jul 2015 14:14
Well we have 32°C here :d

We are about to reach the 40th at saturday,yay :D
02 Jul 2015 14:28

Well we have 32°C here :d

We are about to reach the 40th at saturday,yay :D

Like The Netherlands :woohoo: