Community forums

Feels good to be back

# 1
07 Sep 2015 21:03
Hey guys I was a member of |DN| a long time ago, I mean a long time ago. I started playing this game again because I remembered the |DN| serer was back so I decided to check it out. Lot of nostalgic memories of Urban Terror its self. The reason i stopped playing was because I had other things i need to focus on than video games and I still do but I will try to be on when I can to help out and hopefully become a member again. Also, I am glad to see the server is healthy again. Thanks, Nick. If you want me to take some clips on me playing I would love to.
# 2
08 Sep 2015 16:42
I believe your nickname was You'reMom'sButt

Let's just hope you don't get banned for aimbot this time ay? ;)

Regards,
# 3
08 Sep 2015 19:30
Don't have to worry. I don't want viruses anymore and no need to cheat.
# 4
09 Sep 2015 09:09
Hahaha.. noob :whistle:
# 5
09 Sep 2015 14:08

Don't have to worry. I don't want viruses anymore and no need to cheat.

God save your psy. ;)
# 6
09 Sep 2015 17:23
So you were really a hacker ?
# 7
09 Sep 2015 17:40
Was not anymore but I appreciate getting a second chance, If you ever think about hacking just don't it ruins the game not just for your self but for others as well. I stopped because it wasn't fun anymore the game so I stopped then played regular again and it was better but then I took a 3 to 4 year break because of school. Another thing to add to that hacking is not worth it.
Thanks, Nick.
# 8
11 Sep 2015 02:38

Hey guys I was a member of |DN| a long time ago, I mean a long time ago. I started playing this game again because I remembered the |DN| serer was back so I decided to check it out. Lot of nostalgic memories of Urban Terror its self. The reason i stopped playing was because I had other things i need to focus on than video games and I still do but I will try to be on when I can to help out and hopefully become a member again. Also, I am glad to see the server is healthy again. Thanks, Nick. If you want me to take some clips on me playing I would love to.

Seem I've been shot by you lately - a lot. You're a class player - nice going!
# 9
11 Sep 2015 17:39
Means a lot its been a while since I played this game until recently I'm still a little rusty.
11 Sep 2015 18:23
nice reverses strats