Community forums

Game Play Improvement

17 Feb 2016 16:01
TDM can be played in leagues too , there's not only ts etc etc , the problem is that's a public server there's nothing to win like in leagues that's the problem :)
01 Aug 2016 05:24
How can people care if theyr'e never introduced to the team game. I play in other TDM servers like Lily TDM/ BST TDM . All of them are time based /Limited kill points based. And believe me everyone plays as a team. I insist you give the idea a go .I bet you will be surprised.
09 Aug 2016 17:43
Im not agree that on DN is no team play. In the beginning maybe, but after a short time i recognised lots of medkits around. ;)
For sure you will find statshungry players , but not only here and not only in TDM. Maybe a earlier suggested CTF - friday could help to form better relations between the players .

About balancing comands : !sk , ! min , !bal should be from admin upwards , because the use ( exzessive ) can disturb the game really hard. Forcing players into a team or a !ch x y could be used by moderators too. Best of all would be if strong , camping admins would change from time to time into the other team , just for support the "weaker" team.
09 Aug 2016 20:05
A fraglimit of 500/1000 would be perfect.
12 Aug 2016 15:14

A fraglimit of 500/1000 would be perfect.

Agree