Community forums

More administrator failure

This topic has been locked.
# 1
17 Dec 2015 19:54
In the following screenshots you will see 2 things
1) Panda was not playing for the objective
-before u call me a hypocryte I was undercover very neatly disguised and hiding so that she wouldnt see me
-This and her previous warning should do the job to get her demoted and permband---looking forward to it

2) Cerbus one of the more joyful moderators /members/ whatever |DN| means was spamming the rules
- After this awful remark he made i should be expecting him to be kicked,banned and deported to another area

I hope you all thank me for saving you from these nasty admins and i hope their sick minds gets justice.
Please login or create an account to view attachments.
# 2
17 Dec 2015 19:58
às said panda should get perma banned :D ( ez panda ..)

but m8 you srs got nothing else to do?
and btw WHERE IS MY REPORT YOU PROMISED TO REPORT ME TO ... :(
# 3
17 Dec 2015 19:58

In the following screenshots you will see 2 things
1) Panda was not playing for the objective
-before u call me a hypocryte I was undercover very neatly disguised and hiding so that she wouldnt see me
-This and her previous warning should do the job to get her demoted and permband---looking forward to it

Where in the rules does it say you must play for the objective?

2) Cerbus one of the more joyful moderators /members/ whatever |DN| means was spamming the rules
- After this awful remark he made i should be expecting him to be kicked,banned and deported to another area

I hope you all thank me for saving you from these nasty admins and i hope their sick minds gets justice.

That's hardly spamming
# 4
17 Dec 2015 21:52
oh my "deer" god, how smart are ya :D

1st of all - it is not that hard to check a guy who talking about spawnkilling (by pressing mouse button - little solution) mr undercover, lol
2nd of all - "not playing for the objective" that means, excuse me, what?
3rd of all - sexy jpg with Panda on dog statue <3
4th of all - stop calling me "her" Feel free to ask me about photo or something like that :whistle:
5th of all - damn good spam, bro
# 5
18 Dec 2015 01:00
I knew that was Enfamil I smelled on Speechless.
# 6
18 Dec 2015 01:17
speechless.
you're a child. how are you going to threaten in the game. saying I ivas accused by spam ... I tried to tell you, that was not spam.
I have in the "F" a bind that is key: / bind f "say @r". I pressed the button 3 times, so please. I am aware of the rules of my clan, for a child to come to accuse me to my superiors.

I'm upset with him. :angry:

slimy. :pinch:
Ceby ..
# 7
18 Dec 2015 06:15
Locking this one up as I see no positive outcome from having it unlocked.

First of, thank you for pointing out some hilarious images, but fortunately and luckily the leaders of this clan are still the ones who have the last word when demoting server admins or clan members.

Secondly, we constantly have players leaving and entering the server so "spamming", to use your choice of word, the rules is almost a must. And as Jonny said, playing for the objective is not anywhere in the rules. So all accusations are hereby squashed.