Community forums

The gameplay has come to a standstill

16 Feb 2016 15:34
Hehe it would be funny xD

Back in the days we had a nuke script for campers, still... it was triggered by admins! I gotta say, despite being very funny, it didn't help a lot. Hardcore campers will never learn :D
16 Feb 2016 16:37
don't need to be a nuke it can be a slap , warn etc , and yeh they will learn if this is a rule. Yesterday i were playing on server , server were full , all blues and almost all reds camping , i were red atacking them with another guy and we couldn't do anything to take them out of the camp spot because they were camping so red team were camping near spawn , cargo and at cable car is not funny to play like that but that's what i think
17 Feb 2016 05:57
I'm surprised to see this was bumped..

The general rule to killing is to kill 3 enemies from one spot and then move to another.

Sadly if camping was banned or we made a "no camping" rule, then the server would be empty... or it would attract some high skilled players. There are two ways it can go, but I'm suspecting it will be the first one.
17 Feb 2016 07:28
I agree with mazfer, if we disallowed camping the server would quickly become unpopular, I'm opening a CTF server this week guys, the server is already ready to be online I just need to configure b3 and xlrstats for it
17 Feb 2016 15:05 | Last edit: 17 Feb 2016 15:08
maz-"Medics are also an issue. We have players who play medics, but refuse to aid anyone else on the team"

Maybe they just dont like your attitude
17 Feb 2016 15:07 | Last edit: 17 Feb 2016 15:09
sold-"i were red atacking them with another guy and we couldn't do anything to take them out of the camp spot because they were camping"

Um maybe just try being a good player..campers are usually bad shots against moving targets...go to a jump server...practice a lil...fk the campers in the anus (and there are 3 routes to opposite bases try them out...)
17 Feb 2016 15:11

I agree with mazfer, if we disallowed camping the server would quickly become unpopular, I'm opening a CTF server this week guys, the server is already ready to be online I just need to configure b3 and xlrstats for it

Great idea! The top rated servers on gametracker.com are TDM and CTF. DN Eagle TDM is currently number four. What map, Eagle? Consider loosening rules to make it easy on admin. Friendly fire on/off? In CTF every play style has a place.
17 Feb 2016 15:37

maz-"Medics are also an issue. We have players who play medics, but refuse to aid anyone else on the team"

Maybe they just dont like your attitude

people dont like youre attitude thats new to me :O
17 Feb 2016 15:57
what mazfer said is true too, but we can open a new topic asking players to vote, what you think about it ? i'm sure we are not the only guys who don't enjoy play on a server with much camp , if i'm not wrong there was another eagle server at 4.1 where there was a rule no camp and it was full too. My opinion is give the player a topic to vote about it and let's see how it will be :)
17 Feb 2016 15:59
-camping rule: on KRH we have since some weeks a campers rule, camping is only allowed up to 5 kills from the same place.After 2 weeks of confusion we are now on the point where only spamming this rule is enough and even the hardcore campers are changing their place and stop camping.
-CTF - server: Very good, i hope it will be Eagle CTF. This server will be used by the more tactical thinking and playing gamers .. on the other hand it will reduce the number of players on Eagle TDM.I would be glad if this experiment would work ! :)