Community forums

Teabagging - the latest shit in fps now on DN public server

# 1
22 Feb 2020 19:17 | Last edit: 22 Feb 2020 21:33
Who has experienced this before? Repeating crouching over a fallen enemy has become a popular mockery in multiplayer. This inferior need to show dominance is increasingly finding its way onto DN's Eagle server.
In addition to racist statements, asshats, spawn killers and those who refuse to heal their teammates, the teabaggers have now reached a fixed size on the Eagle server. In my opinion, such unsportsmanlike behavior should be contained and punished.

Furthermore, I do not understand why there are also members of DN who show this unsporting behavior. And I don't understand why an in-game complaint is ignored. From this I conclude that this unsportsmanlike behavior is tolerated by DN - also in their own ranks.

I ask that members of DN refrain from this stupid behavior and that players who show this unsporting behavior towards others will be penalized in-game.

Ongoing teabaggers are:
DawnCrow - Member of DN (demo attached)

File Attachment:

File Name: 20200222_1....urtdemo
File Size:9 KB

rejku (member of DN)
poweredbydebian (admin/mod)
PWC3 **** <- whatever
thorin59
McEvnon
Negative [IT]
Naruto
Siane (admin/mod)

source:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teabagging
Please login or create an account to view attachments.
# 2
23 Feb 2020 00:58
Crouching, helps to pick up enemies weapons and it's nothing new.

File Attachment:

File Name: SNIPRESSHILL.urtdemo
File Size:17 KB

Be fair with other, then other are be fair to You...
Please login or create an account to view attachments.
# 3
23 Feb 2020 02:15
Ummmm I crouch all the time... sometimes well before I even leave spawn....  

So if I kill someone I crouch to STOP making noise which may give my location away or give an idea as to which direction I have traveled....

Crouching over a dead enemy and looking all around might look like teabagging but it isn't.

As An2 pointed out... I want to see if the enemy dropped any goodies too... so I move over their dead lifeless bodies.. which might look like teabagging again... but it isn't....

If someone t-bags me... well I wait near their spawn... wait for them to die while watching the kill feed... and then I powerslide up behind them and cut 'em a bit... and then I t-bag them...  

which is t-bagging....

what a weird topic to talk about...
# 4
23 Feb 2020 14:35
Hello SnipressHill,

While not the most polite thing to do to other players, there is no rule on our server related to teabagging.
It's nothing new, has been around since forever, would be really hard to enforce any rule prohibiting it. And let's face, it's really easy to ignore it. Keep in mind, if someone does it to you, it means you got on their nerves and tilted them a little bit. Take comfort in that.

Mixed in your post are references to "racist statements, asshats, spawn killers". These are all negative behaviours that can be subject to punishments. We encourage you to report any such situation, with as much evidence (ss, demo, condump) as possible, of course.

As for the players who refuse to heal, that's bad teamplay, but there's no rule forcing them to heal their teammates.
# 5
23 Feb 2020 19:59
Ouh a thread about teabagging...I feel addressed! :)
I wonder why I am not on the list. :(
So I can't understand why you open a new thread about that topic. 
Teabagging is such a damn good thing for mods/admins who are pissed about a special guy. Because you can't type what you want. :)
So much people can be happy that Urban Terror doesn't have a voice chat!!! Especially if a sniping shot was a hit to 100%...it sucks!! 
And hey sometimes we teabagger we will be punished from another enemy. ;) So see it as a kind of revange. :P

Livius*
# 6
24 Feb 2020 06:54
Dear Snipresshill,

I completely understand your attitude towards teabagging. I share your opinion and also see it as an insult. Nevertheless you must stand above it, think of it as a sign of frustration from your enemy. As for rasicsm, spawnkilling or any kind of insults on the server don't hesitate to report it here. 

I myself get teabagged now and then, I refuse to get it to me though. If it's paired with any kind of insult then I take action. Sadly some players don't evince the respect you do, be better than others and don't let it get to you, it's not worth it. 

-Lyaaaaa
# 7
27 Feb 2020 18:39

Ouh a thread about teabagging...I feel addressed! :)
I wonder why I am not on the list. :(
(...)
Livius*

THAT was my first thought! How didn't you make it on the list  :D :D

I dont have much to add but my opinion: I dont approve it but I dont mind being teabagged, just let it go...
In my opinion, its not the same as being insulted (the pen is mightier than the... nuts...)
# 8
03 Mar 2020 19:51

(the pen is mightier than the... nuts...)

:D well said :D