Community forums

[APPROVED] Crystalline

22 Feb 2016 06:29
GONGRATZ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo:
22 Feb 2016 10:45
Hello Crystalline,

Congratulations! Please keep being active (and not active as in just hanging in Spectator Mode).
See you on the server(s) :)

Greetings,
22 Feb 2016 15:46
congratulations crystalline.....
21 Mar 2016 09:09 | Last edit: 21 Mar 2016 09:10

Hello Crystalline,

Congratulations! Please keep being active (and not active as in just hanging in Spectator Mode).
See you on the server(s) :)

Greetings,

Hello Crystalline,

I was allready afraid of this. You haven't been seen for a month now.
Please (try) to join the server between now and 28 Mar. (7 days from now). You can also reply.
I hope to see you soon on the server.

Greetings,
29 Mar 2016 01:23
I'd like to apologize to all the people who've been wondering where I've been, and why I haven't been as active as I used to be, as I'm sure all this has caused some confusion and whatnot.

Long story short, with University, a part-time job, and a far busier social life, I find myself struggling to make time to get online. I do manage to get on the computer most days, but since I don't usually have a lot of free time, I tend to spend it not gaming, or if I do, it's other stuff, and not Urban Terror. This isn't to say I've lost the drive to get engaged and commit myself to the game, but rather, things have gotten to a point where I simply don't draw pleasure from long sessions. At least not like I used to, anyways.

Don't misinterpret this, though, as I don't plan to start not liking Urban Terror anytime soon. The beauty of what the folks over at Frozen Sand have accomplished is that one can keep coming back for short sessions here and there, and it'll still feel amazing. It's a great game and I don't intend to stop playing it, rest assured.

One thing that might've had something to do with the whole experience not being as enjoyable, though, was the way the community and the overall atmosphere of things felt at the time, I'm afraid; I barely saw anyone in TeamSpeak, other members didn't play Team Survivor whatsoever, nor would they stop by the Eagle server as constantly as, say, iLoser, Johnny, Patsy, Mazfer, or Cerberus, to name a few. It was as if the clan was only comprised of a handful of people. Things just felt dull. Really dull.

I intend to be more active from now on, but I'd also like to see things change a bit :/ Maybe make it so that it's mandatory that clan members join TeamSpeak every time they're playing? One doesn't need to have a mic, as they can just listen in, but I think it's important to maintain a good clan spirit, if you may. Otherwise this won't feel like a clan at all. Also, just like TeamSpeak, the same could be applied for joining the team survivor server. These are just some suggestions.

Anyways, cya around, guys.
31 Mar 2016 11:12
Hello Crystalline,

Thank you for sharing your story and suggestion. We are allready thinking about the suggestion.
I wish you all luck. Hope to see you soon again on the server (and teamspeak) :P

Greetings,
31 Mar 2016 14:01
We have just implemented a major improvement to how we want players to interact both in the game, on the forums and outside the game/forums. We have recently introduced a Discord server, which we hope both clan members and non-clan members will join to stay in touch with us even when not playing.

Please see this topic:
drunknoobs.com/forums/general-discussion...s-on-the-server#5704

Joining our Discord server is highly recommended, but not mandatory.