Community forums

[APPROVED] LazyPanda

13 Jan 2016 17:24
Congratulations Lazy !
13 Jan 2016 17:36
gratzz opanda

Please login or create an account to view attachments.
13 Jan 2016 17:55
Hi Lazy,

In my opinion you are ranked to fast. But congratulations! See you in the server. :)

Greetings,
13 Jan 2016 17:57 | Last edit: 13 Jan 2016 17:59
lazy, congratulations!
you are the best* well, that's lies

:silly:
13 Jan 2016 17:59

In my opinion you are ranked to fast.,

Moderators are promoted based on a few factors,

How active they are,
If they enforce the rules in the server?
If they ignore rule breakers sometimes?
If they use echelon when they're not on the server?
If they are friendly to other members?

He is ranked quiker than some other admins because he is a better admin than them.
13 Jan 2016 18:20
Congratz Panda :woohoo:
13 Jan 2016 18:34
So I'm not following those rules ?
13 Jan 2016 18:44
Thanks guys, I appreciate it! I will try to increase my admin skills. Still a lot of work to do :whistle:

iLoser, if you have some question or objections about me, feel free to contact me via PM. I will try to clear your mind :silly:
13 Jan 2016 19:16
lool but jonny most of us play this game because we like it we dont play to be police offers in a server
we like to help the server but i wanna play so if 2 people are figthing and dont break rules i ignore it
and its more like if you play when 30 people play or
6 its easier to enforce rules so ..
13 Jan 2016 19:20

lool but jonny most of us play this game because we like it we dont play to be police offers in a server
we like to help the server but i wanna play so if 2 people are figthing and dont break rules i ignore it
and its more like if you play when 30 people play or
6 its easier to enforce rules so ..

I'm not saying that every player has to police the server, I'm saying that admins need to police the server otherwise there is no point in them being an admin at all, we've already had this discussion jeff it seems to me that you like to argue otherwise why would you post this here?