Community forums

Speechless

# 1
18 Feb 2016 19:22
so you guys think your funny? well i did get a nice little demo to disprove you....

AS WE SEE IN THE RULE BOOK _ RULE NUMBER 4- No spawnCAMPING ...in the demo you can see towards the end i didnt spawn camp before i got banned i spawn skipped

We can also see that you guys are just mad that im talking alot, getting on your nerves but there is no rule for that...

Finally we can cheak echleon for the constant abuse that i put up with...slaps for no reason...mutes coz u want to have fun..well its not fun for me

So for all the reasons above and the fact that you have no evidence of the reason i got banned i suggest you unban me before i call the urban terror developers and tell them to shut u down
Please login or create an account to view attachments.
# 2
18 Feb 2016 19:31
first off if jonny wants you perma banned youre perma banned its his server he owns it
and only thing you say are bs
and yes if you disrespect or argue with admin break rule 3 ...
you have been warned enough there are 100 people that can behave why cant you
# 3
18 Feb 2016 19:39

So for all the reasons above and the fact that you have no evidence of the reason i got banned i suggest you unban me before i call the urban terror developers and tell them to shut u down

Seems that i missed something, so i dont know something in your case.
But if you think, you can extort a clan with this kind of ridiculous threats...then you are absolutely wrong!
Learn to behave like a man and dont act like a defiant child!

Nuff said !
:angry:
# 4
18 Feb 2016 19:54

Seems that i missed something, so i dont know something in your case.
But if you think, you can extort a clan with this kind of ridiculous threats...then you are absolutely wrong!
Learn to behave like a man and dont act like a defiant child!

Nuff said !
:angry:

+1

Why did you give yourself up in the first place? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gotta love it!!
# 5
18 Feb 2016 20:59
I don't care if it's against the rules or not you did it to provoke admins, it's only a week ban so suck it up buttercup :)

And FYI when I banned you I didn't know that it was you, had I known I would've banned you sooner ;)
# 6
18 Feb 2016 21:40 | Last edit: 18 Feb 2016 21:41
[/quote]

Why did you give yourself up in the first place? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gotta love it!![/quote]

didnt realise what i was doing was against the rule...thought spawn camping meant killing straight when u come outa spawn

oh a week...loser told me months
# 7
19 Feb 2016 09:17
Dear Speechless,

Your behavior against me (and (the most) admins) is insane, and not in a postive way. I would like to give you a permenant ban. But ofcource not without a reason.
I've tried to ignore all of your insults (like calling me a gay etc.). But you keep pushing me and other admins to punish you. Keep acting like that and there will be an admin that will give you that permenant ban. I am telling you this for months now. And your list of penalties tho.

Greetings,
# 8
20 Feb 2016 11:16 | Last edit: 20 Feb 2016 11:16
yo speechless u need to behave, u can do it for me why not the other admins it would be sad if we had to pb u, now when we have those good sr8 fights :P i hope u will behave from now on to the others too, cya in game

from lodbrog