Community forums

Appeal a ban

02 Nov 2015 10:27 | Last edit: 02 Nov 2015 10:37
I believe players like Hitchslap can change and should be afforded the opportunity to do so to a certain extent. Hitchslap-
1, French, German, Polish and British people are genetically indistinguishable from each other.
2, French people are not cowards they defended their country valiantly during ww2 and the bravery of for example resistance/marquis fighters was second to none.
3, The German people I know are nothing like what you describe in fact modern Germany looks to me to be a much more liberal country than most(and you can still have a cig in the pub)
4, You know everything I've just said is true.
So you need to ask yourself why you are behaving like you are- you said you were pissed- how often is that? Could that be the problem perhaps? and maybe you are frustrated with your lack of game skill I'm not the best but I have compensatory skills like how well I can drive a car for example and I'm also a good IT tech. So will you have.
There is quite a lot of this on game servers and I'm not being hypocritical I've said some things I'd rather not have in game as well- DON'T DO IT AGAIN.
02 Nov 2015 15:34
people can change but than i can wallhack and i can change to he didnt follow the rules and got punisht i know people can change but if you know rules it isnt that hard to follow them :unsure:
02 Nov 2015 17:36 | Last edit: 02 Nov 2015 23:11
You are right Jeffrey he certainly can expect to be punished.
Some of the responses on here have made me giggle though -
'It's the wrong kind of funny'- Ha Ha Ha :woohoo:
'Mostly I want to kill you' - What method would you use? Ha Ha Ha :woohoo:
'If you know the rules it isn't that hard to follow them' - Which is why speed cameras are flashing like there's a press conference on every highway Ha Ha Ha :woohoo:
Seriously though racism and other abusive behaviour isn't funny perhaps the server could encourage people to spec bad behaviour like they would a cheater?
13 Feb 2016 13:08
hello world

I did some research on names, following the problems this morning
it is often in this game players with names is dubious historical consonance
So Taffel88 is a reference to the SS whose real name was Schutzstaffel
and 88 a reference to HH
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schutzstaffel
and grade of Sturmfuhrer has been created for the SS also
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Untersturmf%C3%BChrer

So thank you, Jeffrey and admins have acknowledged my claim and continue like this,

good work
have a good day

FarrokhBulsara