Community forums

[Handled] GFbot insuting me ...

# 1
11 Sep 2016 18:09
he called me gay
# 2
11 Sep 2016 23:58 | Last edit: 12 Sep 2016 00:01
Yeah, I did, because you're an useless who don't heal your teammates. reason arguing with Rejku about nothing.

GFbot out!
# 3
12 Sep 2016 05:02
this is not a reason to offend, my choice whom heal?
# 4
12 Sep 2016 14:18
if you don't do anything because you're arguing
you only have to disconnect man.

for me, if you don't help your teammate you're useless :)
# 5
12 Sep 2016 14:22
we got players on the brink of being banned for derogatory and foul language.
using gay as an insult was a plague in online games a few years back.
this epidemic of ignorance has gone by and i am happy that dn provides an environment where insults like gfbot's are not tolarated.
i personally think, that especially members of dn should be aware that they set an example, when it comes to the ambiance of a server. there are lot's of kids online, that easily pick up on behavior like that. one could even argue, you got a certain responsibility. so do everybody a favor and act like it.

as for not healing:
you are free to choose whether or not to heal someone, on the other hand you should know and obviously are aware that you carrying a medkit causes people to think you are there to support them. refusing to do so will cause trouble as you can see.
since we play tdm on eagle and not dm there is a certain expecation for teamplay. healing others is certainly not an objective but should be the thing to do, it's just good manners.
# 6
12 Sep 2016 19:11
gfbot does not bear any responsibility? i have a warning for insult, admins are unpunished?
# 7
12 Sep 2016 22:43
How do you know he was not punished?

Nevermind, but let us be clear: You made the post. Your actions about this issue end there. We decide if there is a punishment and what that punishment is.
Your warnings have nothing to do with this.

I believe there is nothing more to discuss.
# 8
13 Sep 2016 02:55
# 9
13 Sep 2016 15:47
Mercer !!! why I ask what the consequences suffered?
13 Sep 2016 15:49 | Last edit: 13 Sep 2016 16:00
the only punishment I have is me, because as I reported this, to me rejku mutated,
justice DN :)