Community forums

[BANNED] BlackKnight

15 Jun 2016 02:04
Hi Cthulhu!

I just wanted to let you know the ban is not just based on what you can read here, obviously. Several demos have been watched and reviewd many times and by many people before a decision was made!

We all know banning a known member of a community is not easy and it should never be done with a summary judgement. And we didn't make such a mistake in this case either.

It's up to the head admins to share the reviews with who they trust, so I'm pretty sure they'll be glad to do that with you if you ask them via Discord.

That said, there are PLENTY of timestamps that are much more interesting than Livius' one is.
15 Jun 2016 21:58
:S
15 Jun 2016 22:33
WOW!! Really showing his skills at hacking in these demos. I only watched the first one and could tell he was WH right off. He was tracing his aim to the player on almost every shot. He was also using the low fov aimbot. His aim was right on the player each time he would look their way. I saw him a couple times and even spec'd him, was wondering when he would get banned. Good job!!
19 Jun 2016 11:29
i remember when he first played that me and ilo where making demo's but could find anything
29 Jun 2016 10:42
I gained a lot of dead because of him. I knew it was not a good player.
His LR300 fired from all directions. :pinch: My ratio !
16 Sep 2016 09:57
Wow that came as a shock! He had way too quick response time. but I couldn't find anything. Good job proving his hacks.