Community forums

Stifler --> asshat

This topic has been locked.
# 1
19 Feb 2016 02:58
Hey guys. This is asian_assassin here. I was playing on the server today and this guy Stifler was just being an asshole to me and the team as we played. If he didn't get his way watch out cuz he'll argue with you...Or, if someone (namely me) didn't med him he'd shoot at you until you did. He'd also spam "I need a medic" on the radio a lot throughout the game. It was annoying yet nobody said anything which was odd.
Idk if he is a regular and I haven't played enough on the DN Eagle server to be classified as a regular but he should be warned about his behavior.

The reason I'm posting isn't just to bring him to your attention, but to bring light to the fact that the DN members/mod/admins whoever were there and didn't say/do anything. They we either playing or in spec (possibly afk).
This isn't too big a deal right now but I expect some moderation when someone is being annoying towards the other players. Thanks.

Regards,
AA :)
# 2
19 Feb 2016 06:12
Hey,

Thanks for letting us know about asshattery on the server. I'm sure one of those who spend more time there will investigate / catch this guy in the act sooner or later.

I've also moved this to the appropriate forum :)
# 3
19 Feb 2016 06:37
i play often with him never see this behavior what you talk about
only thing about shooting till a med is pretty comon i do it to sometimes
instead of spamming meddic i just shoot to get theire attention
but you can just do ./tell (name of admin mod) and send him an pm and hell prob take action if happens
# 4
19 Feb 2016 18:53
hi Stifler here , first of all i don't remember i played with you , second i would like to see a demo with it because i rarely use radio and i never spamm ;) next time take a demo i will be glad to see it btw i wanna see my auth on demo , is easy to connect a client with Stifler name and do it ;). Also about that shoots, most players use it because they don't want to spamm on radio. And nice to see you can't even med a guy ? Because if i asked you medic is because i were near death ;). Before acusing me of something take proofs with you and watch out how you're playing.
# 5
19 Feb 2016 20:53
there is another stiffler so...
and hes not dn member could be him
# 6
19 Feb 2016 20:59
This topic is for me or ? If is for me as i Aldready said i want a demo where i can see my auth login etc
# 7
20 Feb 2016 06:43
because there are 2 stifflers
in our server i dont know if its you but
its maybe better next time to get demo
# 8
21 Feb 2016 19:21
Idk if there is another Stifler. But, Soldado this is nothing to be upset or angry about. I played under an alias "The_Wong_Choice" or "theHulk". I have too many aliases to keep track of but it was mostly likely one of those two.

I was merely letting the DN group know about something I was not comfortable with. If this was you, you can admit your mistake. It's not a big mistake anyways. I just expect you to be professional and act according to the "rules" so to speak.

Next time I see anything wrong or whatever with anyone I'll condump/demo it. Thanks all.
GG!

-AA
# 9
21 Feb 2016 19:32
I'm not mad mate but i don't really remember i did it ? maybe it wasn't me ;). But just think if everyone would report things like that ? Forum were full of it because everyone does it and i know that's really annoying it happend to me much times
21 Feb 2016 19:39 | Last edit: 21 Feb 2016 19:40
I believe everyone should report bad behavior if it is against the rules. Why not report it if it is right? Don't you want to have a good time playing the game and not deal with a rude person if they are breaking a "rule"?

Anyways, I'm not going to argue rules with you. You're in the DN group so you should know them right? Then be an example and follow them. That's all I'm going to say on this.

-AA