Community forums

shit I do not understand how he can see inside wat

# 1
18 Jan 2016 15:54 | Last edit: 18 Jan 2016 15:59
player name: Shadow
B3-id: @ 31324
reason: wh

To me, he is cheating.
with "r_shornormals 1" you will see what I mean.
beside, Yesterday also saw a wallhack called "duck". and i see that it is the same person, only renamed.
Please login or create an account to view attachments.
# 2
18 Jan 2016 15:56
one more, but then not much evidence, besides continuing the walls.I DO NOT put "r_shownormals2"
Please login or create an account to view attachments.
# 3
18 Jan 2016 18:35
Cerberus,
yes, in echelon we can find that this is the same player as Duck yesterday.
(btw - you can find that yourself too in echelon ! Both players have the same IP address ).

The title is about shooting in water, well I am disappointed , but there is not a single shot in the water.
what I see is a player, an almost neurotic mover on the boathouse, waiting for the red snipers to appear again. To his luck they again and again they appear just over the edge (from his viewpoint) and he hits them with SR8) . He is good in that. He is rewarded with many points. Still, I do not see a clear wallhack.
Someone better in that than me (K.?) could perhaps have a look for low-fov aimbot effects , but I don't think it is in either.

So no cheat according to me.
Strange it is that he changes ID every time, while staying on the same IP address.
cu in game
Core
# 4
18 Jan 2016 20:05
Cerb, In the future when you suspect someone, Use pm to get Core or any other admins attention to come to spec, Don't say it in chat for all to see, this way you avoid giving anything up and giving the cheat the chance to turn off his hacks.

Core there was a water shot (not a kill shot , but a hit and would be enough for me to keep specing him.) in first demo at around red score 1741.

Besides, Didn't he get banned yesterday with this ID?
# 5
18 Jan 2016 20:43 | Last edit: 18 Jan 2016 21:25
My sincere apologies, I seem to have skipped the first demo with the water shot.
Sorry.

And yes - in this first demo there is a clear shot in the water. And you all know how much I like these (as an admin) as evidence for wallhack.
The shot at Red Score 1742 comes without any warning , he is not even looking in that direction earlier. Following the shot there is a some vague tracking of the opponent, though again he hides that.
Anyway - I am convinced now that he is using Wallhack.
So a permban for shadow ( and Duck )

Thanks to: Cerberus, Patsy , Jeff and others for spending your time chasing him and making the demo.

cu in game !
Core
# 6
18 Jan 2016 21:19
nice catch there. the first demo was full of wh scenarios :)
# 7
19 Jan 2016 16:40
Good work guys.
for that we are us!