Community forums

[CLEAN] Cheater, hacker or simply idiot?

# 1
14 Jul 2015 13:37 | Last edit: 09 Dec 2015 16:04

File Attachment:

File Name: 20150714_0....urtdemo
File Size:342 KB

So all can see in their magnificent idiocy FluffForcesBunny & x-flat!
Please login or create an account to view attachments.
# 2
14 Jul 2015 16:37 | Last edit: 14 Jul 2015 16:41
It's a map problem (tunnel glitch). It should have been repaired ages ago.
It is funny in a way - until he starts to kill an opponent from this 'impossible' position.
Then it becomes a form of cheating.

In my previous clan we had a penalty for tunnel glitching (from memory)
first time offense: warning + 6 hr tempban ,
repeated offense: warning + 1 wk tempban.

Further these two guys (blue+red) could be warned for not sticking to the objective: 'kill opponents to get team points'.
# 3
14 Jul 2015 17:02
imo using this glitch to kill any oponent is just a cheat. Worse one than wallfuck, cause lets you not only see the enemy, but also kill him through that wall, and that oponent has even no chance to see you, or even to kill you (even if he just shoots blind at that wall...).

Thats why imo this should be permban without even any warning. I know lot of people would disagree with me, but come on... Wallhack = permban without any warnings at all, and this glitch used to kill, worse than a wallhack = not a permban? Sounds just stupid for me.

not mentioning the fact that they dont play for the objective :P

Permbanned FluffForcesBunny (@12451)
(with tons of hope that noone will change it into a tempban or remove the ban at all, cause than we could as equally warn and slap wallhackers untill they turn wh off)

x-flat (@11913)
didnt kill anyone while in that glitch, so what he gets from me is warnings (for using that glitch, and for not playing for the objective (not killing the opponent - bunny)).

Thank you for your report and demo.