Community forums

ASAN - WH

# 1
14 Oct 2020 20:42 | Last edit: 14 Oct 2020 23:11
In some cases I'm not very sure about this one. I don't want to offend someone cause auf wrongly insulting. But some situations are just unmistakable in my opinion.

File Attachment:

File Name: 20201014_2....urtdemo
File Size:819 KB

File Attachment:

File Size:854 KB

File Attachment:

File Size:599 KB
Please login or create an account to view attachments.
# 2
15 Oct 2020 10:26
Thanks for the Demo's.  Could you give the time where you suspect WH?  I watched first Demo and most of second and do not see WH.
# 3
15 Oct 2020 16:19
Arbola,  submiting a demo is no offense (IMHO)
# 4
15 Oct 2020 21:42 | Last edit: 15 Oct 2020 21:43
Hi Arbola,
Thanks for your demos. You can always send in demos. Even of DN staff. A submission will never be seen as an offense.
We will watch the demo. Always.
However, I now watched your (2nd) demo . And I see no proof of WH. Even not a suspicious moment.
In fact I see various moments of counter-proof (where he obviously is not using WH).
But still there could be something I am missing.
Please give me the *red  score number* of an event where you suspect cheating, so I can look again.
Thanks ,
Core.
# 5
16 Oct 2020 12:31
Ok guys, thanks for your replies.
Maybe I was too hasty in this case. I've checked the demos several times now and I agree with you. And yes Core, especially the counter-proofs are in the majority.
It's just curious that sometimes he aims quite noobish and the other time he aims quite accurate.
For example:
First demo - Red score:
1995 How to know a red crosses the bridge
2025 Quite fast and accurately aiming

Second demo - Red score:
2087 Why aiming that accurate through smoke

So what makes me wonder is the big difference between good and noobish aiming. I've noticed it already once in the past when I've speced him. Dont' know how comes like this. But after checking it again, I realised I just have to take off my subjective glasses.
So I guess the topic can be cleared.