Community forums

[CLEAN] Floyd Aimbot?

# 1
05 Jun 2015 13:21 | Last edit: 09 Dec 2015 16:00
Is Floyd really good or is he a cheat. He was warned and slapped for spawnkilling but is he an aimbot. He left before I could get his IP. From what I could see he plays often on DN Eagle.

Note: The best demo may not load due to its size.
Please login or create an account to view attachments.
# 2
05 Jun 2015 14:24 | Last edit: 05 Jun 2015 14:27
I see why people suspect him of cheating but, as much as I'd like to, I can't determine an aimbot in either of the demos. To me he looks like a pretty good player using his potential to only camp the spawn, be a total dick and make everyone angry. Maybe that's where he gets the kicks from, I don't know... :S

Someone tell him to play properly or face consequences
# 3
05 Jun 2015 17:08
Uzl player, clear.
# 4
05 Jun 2015 19:16
No sign of aimbot. Just an experienced player using goggles against a group of rather inexperienced red players that run happily in his bullets - again and again. Frustrating; yes, against the rules: no.
Maybe not a very sympathetic player, but no cheats.
# 5
05 Jun 2015 20:45
I really was not sure if he was a cheat. From what I have read about aimbot the weapon will "snap to target".
# 6
05 Jun 2015 21:03 | Last edit: 05 Jun 2015 21:03
you can see a aimbot/wallhack from the hackers perspective here:

of course you can't see the wallhack when you spec. but the snapping to target and aiming at walls with enemies behind or shooting through water/smoke are good indicators.

But the demo looks clean.
# 7
05 Jun 2015 23:14 | Last edit: 05 Jun 2015 23:16
For those new to this, you can look for wallhack and aimbot in demos as follows:
Wallhack
In console mode type:
/bind INS toggle r_shownormals
then use the insert button to toggle to see the opponents' outlines through walls (in the demo).
You know you are dealing with a wallhack if the cheater 'tracks' the opponents' movements while behind walls.
Aimbot
Sometimes aimbot is very clear , but if not, it helps to slow down the time by the command
/timescale 0.6
(for example. Don't go too low with that number or all will look like aim)
If you see the gun move from one target to the next in a single sweep you are possibly looking at aimbot.
The slower timescale helps to see if it is really abnormally fast.

But remember that experienced players have learned to anticipate on peoples moves (which looks a bit like wallhack), and that goggles help to locate targets for serial aims (which looks a bit like aimbot).

Also take care that you listen carefully (headphone) or you might miss information that your suspect has.

Happy cheater hunting!
Core
# 8
06 Jun 2015 07:57
Thanks Core !
Didn't know about dis :D
# 9
06 Jun 2015 22:42 | Last edit: 06 Jun 2015 23:16
I play this game for 6 1/2 years now, I started playing 4.1 on some sniper and spas only server and quickly changed to casatown and lr300. I also played for the 2013 German NT for CB Nations cup where we finished 2nd by losing to france in the finals. My older nick is ex0tic wich is my auth as well. I can understand my gamestyle looks a bit strange but its just based on instincts and knownledge i gained over the years.

I need to say I was a little bit spawnkilling in these demos but u can clearly see me try to avoid killing in the spawn, I was just waiting for them to come outside.

here a screen where we played australia in the semi finals
www.iourbanterror.de/wp-uploads/2013/04/EMfYciS-Imgur.jpg

here my Universal Cyber League Profile (1v1 Urt League)
www.ucyberleague.net/urt/index.php?p=member&id=757

If u need more hit me up cyu
08 Jun 2015 05:28
Sadly Eagle isn't made for running around but more as a pitch a tent and camp there type of map.. probably bring some marshmellows with you while you are on it.

When you are playing against clearly less skilled players on the opposite team then it is very hard to control yourself to stay out of their spawn. As much as I hate spawnkillers it is still part of the game, even though it happens to be against the rules on our server..

You need a bit more skill to kill a spawnkiller than to kill a player on the field. ;)