Community forums

[Cleared] Aim + wh

25 Mar 2019 21:23
I got your message. I again watched some demos. I still see no cheat. Thanks for the submitting the demos..
26 Mar 2019 17:58 | Last edit: 26 Mar 2019 17:59
It could be the case that moderators disagree with you . That doesn't necessarily mean that you are wrong, but calling a hack and permanently banning someone for it requires a degree of evidence that we aren't seeing here.

Turn the tables around... suppose you are a decently skilled player and admins ban you from the server on the *assumption* that you are cheating without any conclusive evidence.....

What kind of admins would we be if we did that?
26 Mar 2019 23:36
OK, I think this is settled.

After review by several admins, the conclusions are that the demos do not show proof of cheating/hacking, so the player is Cleared.

Thanks for the demos, we appreciate the work you did.
27 Mar 2019 01:06 | Last edit: 27 Mar 2019 10:13
That's why I stopped talking, banning a player and the admins aren't sure/convince about what they are doing is trouble, maybe I'm not the one who makes that player could be banned but today or tomorrow, there will be an expert player has an experience at spotting this kind of situations and a good explainer more than me. But just note, when if you're going to think to watch that player, I advise you to not use your tag, he isn't stupid to show you that easily and maybe he watched this post, so it's useless to watch him at the moment, this forum should be invisible to guests in order to make them think to register.

I hope vrederust when he plays against him, he will see what I'm talking about it.

Anyway, thank you for taking a look at my demos and I really appreciated it, that's all I can say.