Community forums

Application form and minimum requirements

This topic is a locked sticky.
# 1
16 Jul 2015 02:54 | Last edit: 10 Nov 2016 11:42
If you wish to join DN please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements highlighted in green below. Once you are sure that you've met these requirements you must copy and paste the text below and create a topic in this forum with "Yourname Application" (replace Yourname with your urbanterror username) and then fill in the form and post the topic. Other clan members and admins can vote on wether or not you should join the clan and after 7 days the votes will be counted and the result revealed.

Minimum requirements

You must have a minimum of 3,000 kills in our server(s)
You must have a ratio of at least 1:1 kills:deaths in our server(s)
You must be active in the server(s).
You must be registered and active in our Discord server.

Applications form

Your Full Name:
Your Age:
Your First Language:
Other Language(s) You Speak:
Your Urban Terror Name:
How Long Have You Been Playing Urban Terror?:
Your Average Score Ratio:
Your Favourite Weapon:
Your Clan History?:
How Long Have You Known About |DN|?:
How Long Do You Spend Per Week On The |DN| Server?:
What Do You Think You Can Bring To The |DN| Clan?:
How Did You Hear About |DN|?:
Are You Interested In Playing For |DN| in Scrims/Clan Wars?:
Additional Comments:

** Clan members will be marked as 'inactive' after 30 days of inactivity!!! To regain your title in the clan you need to get 30h in the server within 30 days **
# 2
21 Oct 2015 04:50 | Last edit: 27 Oct 2015 08:16
What happens to my application if I don't meet the requirements?

Before you apply to the clan we would ask you to check that you meet our requirements. If you dont meet the requirements and decide to apply nonetheless, your application will be denied.

Once denied the application will be moved to the subforum for denied applications.

We will also always give a reason to why an application has been denied.

Can I apply again if my application has been denied?

You are always welcome to try to apply again. However, the previous applications will be studied and kept in mind when making a new decision.

Your behaviour on the server and the forums will also play a huge factor in making a decision if you are suited for our clan.