Community forums

Some styling changes

This topic has been locked.
# 1
28 Sep 2016 16:27 | Last edit: 06 Nov 2016 06:52
Welcome to the redesigned Drunknoobs.com website.
As you can see some slight layout changes have been made :P

I felt that a redesign was in order, because the more I tried to fix the old one, the more it seemed to break… at least in the eyes of a designer. This design should also be more suited for a gaming community like this one.

This design is still in its very early stages so you will notice that some of the features that were in the old design are still disabled because they haven’t been styled yet. This layout currently only works on a resolution with a width of 1366px or higher.

Please note that the following features and pages are currently disabled and will be re-enabled over the next few days.
- The forum chat (styled to 100% - released)
- Donation page (styled to 100% - released)
- Option to donate (styled to 100% - released)
- Server rules page (styled to 100% - released)
- Private messaging system (styled to 100%, functions available - 98% - released)
- Registration page (styled to 100% - released)
- The public banlist (styled to 100% - released)
- Discord page (styled to 100% - released)
- My profile (styled to about 100% - released on ETA: 29th oct)

Other features still disabled:
- Quick reply to forum messages is styled but currently under cons. Instead of having the reply box inside the message it will be opened in a modal window. This modal is for some reason not working like intended, so that is the reason to why quick reply is disabled for now.

There is no responsiveness yet for this layout. This is not as a high priority as the other above mentioned features that are still missing.
- responsiveness (mobile and tablet view) - still at 0% - STATUS: STARTED

--

Changes that have happened from the previous forum template:
- Reply, edit and quote posts have been moved to a dropdown menu under the forum post. (Let me know if this is not working like intended. During the testing phase there were some issues with this.
# 2
28 Sep 2016 16:34
THATS what i call Modern Design :)
# 3
28 Sep 2016 17:44
Sweet, very smooth.... :)
# 4
29 Sep 2016 03:03
thank you! :)
# 5
02 Oct 2016 09:02
Update!

During the past month we have been suffering from an issue where you could not post new forum topics or posts without the site hanging itself. This has finally been fixed along with technical updates that I wont bore you with :)
# 6
05 Oct 2016 15:38
Update!

Quick reply is now available on the bottom of the topic :D