Community forums

[Denied] Kudriavka Application

# 1
08 Nov 2017 19:45
Hi iam Kudriavka or Zeno-Sama

Your Full Name:Victor Gonzalez Garcia
Your Age:25
Your First Language: Spanish
Other Language(s) You Speak: English(+/-)
Your Urban Terror Name:Zeno-Sama,Kenny,Kudriakva,Mashiro
How Long Have You Been Playing Urban Terror?: 5 years or more
Your Average Score Ratio:1.01
Your Favourite Weapon:Sr8

How Long Have You Known About |DN|?:3 or more years
How Long Do You Spend Per Week On The |DN| Server?:Game only weekends between 1 to 3 or more hours
What Do You Think You Can Bring To The |DN| Clan?:friendship?
How Did You Hear About |DN|?:searching servers :D
Are You Interested In Playing For |DN| in Scrims/Clan Wars?:no because iam job and study

the requirements say that minimum 10 post I only have 7 counting this is not worth it?

:unsure:
Please login or create an account to view attachments.
# 2
08 Nov 2017 21:36
hello, -1 from me
-inactive in our Discord & DN server
-use bad language(like gay,bastrad) trolling,accuse admins for abuse without reason
# 3
09 Nov 2017 02:58 | Last edit: 09 Nov 2017 03:03
Hello Zeno...
As rejku said...your bad language doesn't make a good impression of you.
Before you receive my +1 I will check your chat history in the future.
So be polite.

*Edit* To collect the 10 forum posts you should visit our "Off Topic" Threads. As an example: "What are you listening to atm?" or give DN feedback about the moderators/admins or the server.

Yours sincerely

Livius*
# 4
11 Nov 2017 13:56
Hello Kudriavka,

I see a @Zeno#7459 in our discord. Is this you?

Well, I will assume it's you and so I will keep this application open, even if you only joined discord after making the application.
We have requirements that are meant to help us judge an application. It should be requirements first, application second.

Anyway.
I have never seen you online talking on discord. I have seen you on the server playing on some occasions.
You have no penalties. But I don't like your chatlog. From what I see you get too angry sometimes and that's not nice.

# 5
16 Nov 2017 13:54
I know I was a troll and like insulting player, but I can change if they give me the opportunity, and if they do not give it to me I will change.

only remains to be done behind the door to stab the one who enters :side:

:dry:

Sry for my english is (+/-)
# 6
16 Nov 2017 13:59
and mercer if I am online in discord but I only open it when I work when I am playing the weekend I do not open it since it can not be both pending and as most speak English I would not understand much.

:dry:
# 7
17 Nov 2017 11:45
OK, I understand the part about discord. But we have these requirements to help members to get to know you so they can vote.

Well, I'm afraid the voting period has passed and you have more -1 than +1.
This application is denied.