Community forums

[APPROVED] RareDeath13

25 Feb 2016 17:35
Well I've told hackmac this and I thought I even posted a forum thread, I've been taking care of my father due to his medical issue, I work full time and go to school full time. I hardly have anytime to myself.
25 Feb 2016 17:42
Hello RareDeath,

I totally understand why. It's clear now. I hope your father will get well soon. I wish you all the force and the luck that you will need in this hard period for you.
''You will be demoted after 40 days of inactivity.''

[REPEALED]

Greetings,
25 Feb 2016 17:45
I too hope your father will get well soon.

Family always comes first.
25 Feb 2016 17:53 | Last edit: 25 Feb 2016 17:54
RareDeath, I wish both you and your Dad the best. Hope to see you again one day.
25 Feb 2016 18:04
All the best and hoping to see you soon again.
25 Feb 2016 19:14
i hope youre father gets better soon
and wish you best of luck
20 Mar 2016 03:42
well all, i will be returning shortly! My father is having his final blood work done. sadly for some reason my laptop isn't preforming as it used to. its a mac, thats the problem. its been taking several minutes to open the browser (10+ minutes). And my Urban Terror just opens to black screen and crashes(same with Steam client). its been that way since i downloaded steam and backed up my old phone to it. So i will be building a fancy new desktop for steam gaming and video editing! i don't know when it will be done. but I'm predicting within the next two months.
So far I'm taking suggestions for the build but heres my idea for it: Intel I5-4690k OC'd@ 4.1GHz CPU, ASUS Z97 gaming MB lga1150 ATX, 32GB of ram, 240gb SSD (samsung Evo), 1TB HDD(Western Digital), ASUS Radeon R9 380 STRIX OC'd to 1.1GHz GPU. Corsair H55 quiet edition liquid CPU cooler, Corsair CS750M PSU.
Any help from my computer savvy people would be wonderful! This is the first computer i will have built, Let alone my second personal computer "I've purchased."
20 Mar 2016 17:58
ya, get that imac 5k you didn't mention :).

if your mac is slow as hell you might want to try running disc-utility, open the first-aid tab and try to repair the disc.

at worst your hd got bad blocks, which means it's physically damaged. Same happend to my imac, getting an ssd now:).

in case you stay on mac or want to still use your macbook for playing urt, make sure you download smoothmouse.

a plugin that gives you windows-like mouse movement, reducing the mouselag to a minimum.
20 Mar 2016 18:12
Karlmaria I think I have discovered the issue is within the game file itself I think my qKey is lost. All other games load, I do wish I could afford an imac, but my MacBook pro isn't that old even. Yes it's a little outdated. I just think someone messed with my folders. (Ex. Trove is in my psychology folder for school)
20 Mar 2016 18:26
your qkey is not located in your urt application folder, check here for infos:
drunknoobs.com/forums/help-support/509-r...ng-new-computer#5614