Community forums

Negative_IT Ban

This topic has been locked.
# 1
27 Dec 2017 17:16
Hi ,
My name is Salvatore and i play as Negative_it. i've been banned because i said "i love naziadmin". some admin perceive that as a violation of rule 3. that's ok . probably they are right. i appeal because it's my brother's pc (he plays as Pluto) and now for a my fault he can't play on your server. do it for him please. can i do something for this situation?
# 2
27 Dec 2017 17:44
hello, 3 warns per day = ban, you're banned for "too many warnings: Rule #3: No Disrespecting or Arguing with Admins" you can back to game: 28.12.17 05:36:08
# 3
27 Dec 2017 17:47
Ok. Thank you for the answer. I am gravely sorry for my behavior. it won't happen again.
# 4
27 Dec 2017 17:50
no problem, now you can read it drunknoobs.com/server-info/server-rules and i think you will follow our rules
# 5
27 Dec 2017 19:05
rejku - you're awesome!
I love you!
# 6
27 Dec 2017 20:06
@Negative_IT
Do you remember the time when you played football with other kids on the street? That's almost the same. If you offend the one who owns the ball or other players, the ball owner will not let you play with his ball any more.

Join the game after the expiration of the blocking period and be nice to the others. Then this will not happen again.
# 7
29 Dec 2017 17:54 | Last edit: 29 Dec 2017 17:55
i've been banned again without reason this time.
no warnings, no motivation. unfairly.
i said "i have not a good relation with autorities". it was a joke.
# 8
29 Dec 2017 18:00 | Last edit: 29 Dec 2017 18:15
I removed your ban, you should be able to play now. The reason given was evading your ban, you had a tb which was only for 24 mins so the Admin who applied this made a mistake. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I'll ask you to please behave on the server, follow the rules and whatever we ask of you. As rejku said already, see drunknoobs.com/server-info/server-rules if you don't know them already.
# 9
29 Dec 2017 18:32
Thank you
30 Dec 2017 05:04
Alright, I believe this one can be locked now.

We really do not like to ban anyone, but server moderators are doing their best to keep the server clean and the atmosphere frag-friendly. This is why we end up banning, even if just temporarily. Temporary bans are always temporary, just as the name says, and my advice to you would be to just wait them out. Evading even these type of bans would and will get you into more trouble and your ban from the server will just be increased.

Because you and your brother play from the same IP and perhaps even computer, playing by our rules is way more important because if you break our rules you do not only ban yourself, you also ban anyone else playing from that IP.

So... follow the rules and focus on those headshots :)