Community forums

hello world

09 Feb 2016 09:42
hello world

thank you ! how nice !
but I'm the same player, I just stopped going into the opponents spawn to kill players who climb the ladder, and above, I disabled the sound of the radio which allows me less pissed me game !! (im playing with very good Amp and Headphone on Imac)

I like your server, like many, there are tons of good players. like you, Iloser! and also Gramps, Empty, Jeff and many others,
just a pity that JonnyUK not usually plays : I would like him sniper head more often !! :lol:

Cu in game

FarrokhBulsara
09 Feb 2016 15:32
I have always enjoyed playing with you Farrokh. You do not need to violate the rules, you are good enough without doing that.
09 Feb 2016 18:17
i never saw any bad behavior of him at all but you dont need to sk to get kills youre very talented ;) with out camping so go on like that and i like to kill yo but never happens :D
06 Apr 2016 07:14 | Last edit: 06 Apr 2016 07:16
hello world

I come not to complain or anything, just tell you that yesterday as the GhostBastard player name, I was slapped and warn by Cthulhu for spawnkill.
I wanted to inform you that I not changed anything to what I do since 3 or 4 months.
I found this post, was the time of the great discution on "Where exactly is the spawnkilling" and since I myself refers.
I was slapped for shooting players at the location of the green cross on the screens 5 and 8.
I have often shot and killed DN members including Core, Mazfer, Hakmac, Lodbrog, Gramps, and many more certainly, in this green zone, without being worried.
drunknoobs.com/forums/feedback-suggestio...is-the-spawn-discuss

CU in game
FarrokhBulsara
06 Apr 2016 08:49
Hello FarrokhBulsara,

This is a good point, I will write something up with screenshots that shows where you can shoot and where you can't over the next few days so that this is clear for everyone :)
07 Apr 2016 18:32
While i was switching between players in spectators mode , i read complainings about spawnkill and jumped to the castle.
I read that you killed one red and i saw you aiming into the spawn area and switching to the "Green Zone" and back to spawn ( in third-person-view ). I slapped AND warned you.
In the next 20 minutes i found there 2 another spawnkillers/campers and warned them too.
So what ?
You want to blame me for what?
That i punished a guy ,aiming into spawn area after complainings about spawnkill ?
08 Apr 2016 20:04 | Last edit: 08 Apr 2016 20:07
Hello

I do not want to blame anyone, I just want to remind everyone that I did not shoot the players still in the spawn. and that if we blame the players that pull on the red coming out of the spawn (see green cross), they must also blame the red players who shoot the blue coming out of their spawn from the boathouse.

FarrokhBulsara