Community forums

Hai there.

# 1
18 Jul 2015 20:13
Hi. Tried to connect your eagle 24/7 server just now and it tells me I'm "Banned."

Can't see myself in the "report a cheater" section, so I assume you had a different reason, which I don't know. Now since your public banlist is not accessible from what I can tell, I can't provide the ban ID and date. My last nickname was probably "eVENTIDE".

I don't recall being annoying enough to get banned, so what was your reason? Is it a temp or perm?
# 2
18 Jul 2015 20:18
Hey there eVENTIDE,

Our administration tools are down atm (banlist among others) (same as Eagle server), so atm i am unable to say anything. When just our tools are back running again, i will check, and let you know what the reason was (well you will be able to see it in our banlist too).
# 3
18 Jul 2015 20:23
Alrighty then.
# 4
18 Jul 2015 20:53 | Last edit: 18 Jul 2015 20:57
Maybe I can help , I had gone on penalties , to see the warning imposed on my brother , and I saw that he had a kick Eventide two days, then on the same day he tried to enter and was banned for attempted escape .. ..this is what I saw and I remember , I hope I was helpful to clarify the situation , and sorry for the English .
# 5
18 Jul 2015 21:15
Still not sure why would I get banned even for 2 days. The rest sounds like a Michael Bay movie idea, thanks for the answer.
# 6
18 Jul 2015 21:41
Punisher is not even a member of DN, so dont listen to him :P

As mentioned we have technical trouble, and the guy who can fix it is asleep :P

Server is back up though... all i can see for now (via b3 in server) is that you do have 1 active ban on both of your clients (@7009 and @15516), but till we got the rest of tools back working i am unable to say anything more than that.
# 7
18 Jul 2015 21:43
Cool, let me know when you get more info.
# 8
18 Jul 2015 22:00 | Last edit: 18 Jul 2015 22:07
Mine was not a reason to ban him (I wrote only because I knew something about it), in fact, believed to help resolve this situation, of course do not count, do like I did not say anything ;)
# 9
19 Jul 2015 00:12
ok. As far as i can see you were banned for ban evasion... I do not know any details, we'll have to wait for the admin who made the ban to speak.
19 Jul 2015 13:56
Ok situation looks like this:

16.Jul.2015 (06:45:13) (PM) Wikit tempbans you for 24 hours for spawnkilling (rule 4) too much.

You somehow* stay in the server, and are still able toconnect the next day (although the ban is still active).

The admin who tempbanned you sees you connecting and playing, he permbans you for ban evasion.

Now:
*somehow - there are a few ways to add a ban, and the admin who tempbanned you added this tempban by the worst way. Worst because it is still bugged - ban added using that way wont work if the player is in the server during adding it. This ban will appear on the list, but as said, wont work (you will be still able to connect and play).

Adding the ban that way, that admin has chosen doesnt informthe player about him being banned/tempbanned...

So i see you did not even have a chance to know that you were tempbanned, so you kept connecting and playing, which was seen by that admin as ban evasion (which results in a permban - if it really is ban EVASION not just no knowledge bout the tempban, specially if it is not caused by you).

So i am removing permbans on both of your clients.
Sorry a lot for the trouble. You should be absolutely able to connect to the server now and play.
BTW if you see LAPIN in the server, tell him that your ban was removed by EMPTY, and eventually to go to DN FORUM 1st and read admin discussions, before he bans you for evasion again :P

Excuse my my bad english btw.

Sorry and thank you.
<DN>Empty

(P.S. LAPIN ill explain it to you in admin discussions section).