Community forums

[Resolved] about janko's administration

This topic has been locked.
# 1
23 Feb 2019 18:03 | Last edit: 23 Feb 2019 18:07
its better check my chat log and saw the !w that janko gaves me!
i would like to know what is the rule that im not cumplish to receive !w
and its better if someone checks the administration work of him.
i cant understand how DN have adimnis like this ! if he have problems and im one of that problems i dont want to know.
i play this game for several years and never find adminds like him.
so review my ?w's. i dont agree. and i dont like janko in admin job.
now i receive a !tb by him.
not fair, someone could check?
# 2
23 Feb 2019 18:24
Hi Alex.

I am also playing on this server for several years now. So I know your way of communication pretty well. Especially, because I do understand your native language.
Imo - you are often acting quite disrespectful - especially after getting killed a few times in a row by the same player. Usually throwing a nice ¨fdp¨. Several reminders and even warnings did not make any change in your behaviour. I do feel you really love me! ;-)
I am not going any deeper on this. .

Cheers and happy gaming.
# 3
23 Feb 2019 19:30
so specific "fdp"
# 4
23 Feb 2019 19:32 | Last edit: 23 Feb 2019 19:35
direct for u janko , u alredy do rage quit a lot of times.
i could be no one . but you are not a good admin in my opinion.
since we live in democracy im able to speak and type what i feeling, and if you think u do your job perfectly i dont.
need to know that its only a game and all palyers have a chat to type acording the rules! say what is the rule that im not cumplish. and with u paying its not happy game. its what i feel
# 5
23 Feb 2019 19:50
Several things about this:
- There's an "Appeal a Ban" thread, so that's where you go to appeal a ban.
- The ban was for 6 minutes (!!).
- Do you really feel the need to type fdp (pt: filho da puta; en son of a whore) every time someone kills you? If that's so, I'm not sure what I can do to help you. Just advise you not to do it on Eagle, since it's kind of childish and does not promote a good environment for the other players to enjoy their time playing.
- Depending on the point of view of each admin, Janko either did well or was just a little to rigid. But that's for the leaders to decide when we see an appeal, not for you to argue on the server or on discord.
- This is not the first time this happens with you (bad language, arguing admins decisions), so, again, I can only advise you to try and be a little more polite in your dealings with both players and admins.

I guess this more or less covers the issues raised.
I'm moving and locking this topic.