Community forums

Website layout changes

This topic has been locked.
10 Apr 2016 20:13
You are very wrong my friend. That second "obsolete" layer is still very much used to this day.
Anyway.. News page removed and so is the obsolete button on the intro-page.
11 Apr 2016 07:35
: )
13 Apr 2016 02:58
13th April:

- moved the menu bar to stay fixed on the top of the page of the intro-page at all times.
- reduced the height of the video so the space above and below the video is somewhat equal.
- fixed the outlining of the hamburger button.

(I will see what I can do about the video to make it more smooth and easier to watch. I have a few ideas that I will look over and then make the best of it)
14 Apr 2016 02:54
14th April

Small fixes again:
- fixed a width issue with the inbox, where the width of the pm message content exceeded its container, forcing you to scroll horizontally (which was snappy).
- the width of the server rules page on mobiles and tablets (with a width of less than 800px) has been re-adjusted. It appeared to be narrower than the rest of the pages, this is now corrected.
- the menu should now disappear completely and not leave a blue border on the left-hand of the screen on mobiles.
10 Jul 2016 10:04 | Last edit: 10 Jul 2016 10:22
Updates as of 10th July:

- Frontpage redesigned
- Slideshow removed
- New header design
- Private messaging system has been redesigned, it should now be more mobile-friendly
- The navigation bar has been redesigned
- The floating issue in the Forum profile has been fixed
- Added a "mark all topics read" button
- Borders have been added to the server rules accordion elements
- The issue when entering wrong password or username upon login should also be fixed now
10 Jul 2016 12:36
+1 to those changes, improves the website significantly
10 Jul 2016 13:28
Great job, as usual, looking very nice.
10 Jul 2016 14:01
#00baff best color! :D
10 Jul 2016 15:49
Thanks. :)

@KMS,
Yeah. That was the main reason to why I wanted to do the changes as well. :)

@Rejku,
It is very baff indeed :P
10 Jul 2016 21:17
Great Job!
Core