Community forums

Website layout changes

This topic has been locked.
21 Oct 2015 15:53
The new website looks pretty cool. :)
I like the design and in my mind....it looks much clearer as before. :)
Big thumps up for the website designer! :)
21 Oct 2015 19:29
Thank you :)

Some minor updates:

- The favicon has been re-added.
- The clan roster has been published and restyled.
- Added a border around the background-colored elements in the News-page.
22 Oct 2015 03:29 | Last edit: 22 Oct 2015 04:31
Couple minor updates this morning.

- Quick fix to prevent longer usernames from pushing down the forum avatar image, but keeping the circle in the same place. (I will rewrite this at some point)
- Fixed the font issue with links in signature if they were at a sub level.

Updates made at system level:
- I cleaned up the user list, removed spam bots and banned their domains or top level domains. As I promised before, I attack spam bots with a 110% force.

:)

---

But now it's time for work.
22 Oct 2015 17:47 | Last edit: 25 Oct 2015 05:00
- Re-added the notifications for private messages.
- Changed the text in my profile to correctly match the options found in the forums.
- Changed the name of the forums-link to "Forums" to match the address.
- Clan roster layout updated to make it more intact with the rest of the website elements.
- System updated to patch a security issue.
25 Oct 2015 05:39 | Last edit: 25 Oct 2015 08:58
- The private message notification has been readjusted as it was shown on top of the "my profile" -link.
- The chat box smilies have been optimized to work on a dark background.
- The boardcode in the create new topic/post and the edit post pages has been changed to work on a dark background.
- The polls have been made responsive.
- The image-link box has been removed from the chat box because clicking an image link in the chat box froze everything.
- The textarea in the quick reply option as well as in the edit/create -pages have been prevented from extending over its parent element.
- The clan leaders have received additional information in the roster so you know whom to contact with possible issues.
- The layout issue with posts when clicking "the last post" link on mobiles has now been fixed.
- An issue with the responsiveness for the "edit forum settings" page has been correct.
- The text for "most likes received" in the stats-page has been corrected.
- The post preview in the edit/create pages has been changed to correctly match the post settings.
- The currency box in the donate element has been given a white background like intended.
28 Oct 2015 07:53 | Last edit: 28 Oct 2015 12:37
- The "login or register to post" -message has been removed.
- The "access denied" message has now been styled and re-written.
- The text should no longer be visible outside the preview box in the post editor.
- The post preview element has now been updated to match the styling of forum post quotes, spoilers and clickable links.
- The letter "s" has been removed from the Head Admin and Server Moderator ranks in the clan roster, as there is only one in these groups.
- The legend as well as the forum ranks for non-moderators or non-site-admins have been changed to say "registered".
- Forum moderation stuff now work responsively as well.
- The pagination in "my inbox" has now been styled.
- Captcha added to the registration page.
24 Nov 2015 16:10 | Last edit: 24 Nov 2015 16:15
Last few updates:

- A "More" link has now been added to your forum profile. With this you can now see all your or another user's posts.
- Some stuff have been renamed.
- Post quotes should now be displayed as originally intended.
- The server name in the Server status page has been updated to display the correct name.

This should be everything. I will however add a couple more minor updates at some point in the future.
24 Nov 2015 23:46 | Last edit: 24 Nov 2015 23:47
Sounds nice Mazfer. :)
Maybe I have another little thing.

If I want to reply on a post I want to read the previous post. I hope you know what I mean (maybe scrolling up in the reply to see the previous post).
It's easier to answer because I don't need to open a second tab for looking the previous post.
25 Nov 2015 03:23
Using the "quick reply" -link in a post will open up a textarea in said post so you can scroll up and down in the thread. All BBcodes are still usable in the quickreply too :)
26 Nov 2015 01:22 | Last edit: 26 Nov 2015 22:43
Just use quick reply :-P

lol did not see maz did answer too :D