Community forums

parish announcements

This topic has been locked.
# 1
11 Aug 2015 19:23
parish announcements

Please wellcum a new Admin on board of the Admins
>DN<Yo'Mamas'Nerd Is such a DrunkNoob, that he finally made it, and he is now an Admin.

Congratz
# 2
11 Aug 2015 19:34
Whoop Whoop :D

Big shout out to everyone who supported me and to all Leaders and HeadAdmins I Love all of you ;)

Special thanks to Empty and Zaphot :)
# 3
11 Aug 2015 20:07
Two Recruits were removed from our roster:

[V!p3r]_Viru$ - inactive in forums. Active (rare but still) in game though... He plays without DN Tags, and he NEVER did use them since he joined DN (go on look in Echelon admins if u want), so i assume he left without being even intrested in coming and telling us about it.
When i tried talking to him ingame few times he ignored me, or didnt read the chat at all (so ignored evryone not me only... damn i want the 1st option pls - i wanna be special!)

skunp - Inactive veeeryyy long time... Well not really. He played under another name, without DN Tags of course, but with other GUID - when i tried talking to him... same as previous guy.
Still even using that other clients he was last seen a very long time ago.

There are a few more to remove BUT it is vacation time, so i dont want to remove someone just when he hits 1 month inactivity... Wanna give them some more time.

BTW
FLOYD is back from his vacation, and is active, but is not wearing his DN tag in game... As for now i didnt have an occasion to talk to him, so i appriciate any help in that, maybe he just forgot that he is a recruit of DN... if he tells any of You any other answer, please post it here or PM me

Thank you.
# 4
11 Aug 2015 20:16
good decisions :)
# 5
11 Aug 2015 20:43
hi there :D
i think its good :)
ill try look out for Floyd :D
and say if i see others there have bin inactive because of vacation so u know they are back :D

cya from lodbrog
# 6
11 Aug 2015 22:20
Floyd is actually playing under a few aliases... Find him in Echelon and see.

Ty in advance.
# 7
12 Aug 2015 00:01
Congratz to Yomamasnerd! :D
# 8
12 Aug 2015 05:28
Congratz! :woohoo:
# 9
12 Aug 2015 12:29
Congratulations Yo'Mamas'Nerd !
12 Aug 2015 13:23
Congratulations Yo'Mamas'Nerd, maybe now you will get slapped less. :)