Community forums

parish announcements

This topic has been locked.
12 Aug 2015 16:46
Nooooooob! :blush:
17 Aug 2015 23:55
Just to keep the anouncements in the anouncements...

TikiTiki was kicked from DrunkNoobs for applying to another clan, without even letting us know anything about him leaving us or something.
18 Aug 2015 10:56
Just cause he joins another clan it doesnt mean he cant play w/ ya or he leaves , uz players usually do the same cause their main clan is not that good in ctf , so hes gonna look for a better ctf team :3

but ofc he should had to inform you (sorry for bad english)
18 Aug 2015 13:02
UZL team is something different... UZL team doesnt really even have to be a Clan at all, right? It can be a mix of people from different Clans, or even without a Clan, right?

DN is a Clan actually...
18 Aug 2015 16:33 | Last edit: 18 Aug 2015 16:33
In the good old days they usually were a clan and they played all the types of games together. That time u couldnt find any mixed clans...

Nowadays some clans are mixed and some arent , but the X clan doesnt care about that u are member of the clan Y or not ...

Urt is dying , they are happy if they can play matches and have got the 5 ppl xd

sorry for bad eng :<
18 Aug 2015 16:49
i know but i still think that a Clan and a UZL team is different...

UZL team mixed - if they cant find enough people in their own clan, why not, better that than not playing cause of not full team.

But a Clan (not UZL Team) like DN - well we dont like people going somewhere else applying there without telling us even a ingle word, not mentioning the fact of lieing to that other clan about us kicking him for inactivty.

He was kicked and i wont change my decision, even if Tiki himself was intrested in it, and i still cant see him stating his unhappiness of my decision so... so i stfu :P
18 Aug 2015 19:24
Kk , i just said , it is the decision of the clan :P

Anyway, why dont play on UZ ? :3
18 Aug 2015 19:31
We will. We need to form a warteam 1st. Train it (trainings + funwars and so on).

Wikit is taking care of that. As soon as he needs your help with it he will contact you.
18 Aug 2015 19:53
if u need some rooster. i 'm here
18 Aug 2015 20:23

if u need some rooster. i 'm here

Well if so than why don't you, rooster, apply for DN :evil: ?