This topic has been locked.
18 Aug 2015 21:27
K i am w8ing for his messages :3
26 Aug 2015 22:25
Evryone wellcum a new Recruit of DrunkNoobs

Madcat drunknoobs.com/my-profile/428-madcat
05 Oct 2015 21:55 | Last edit: 05 Oct 2015 21:56
Roster was cleared of a few inactive people:

-Lyth0s - last seen 4th July, than 18th August for 10 seconds... than nothing...

-GFrexbot[C9] - last seen 6th August...

-Medellin - last seen 19th August...

R.I.P.
12 Oct 2015 21:25

PLEASE WELLCUM 3 NEW RECRUITS IN DN CLAN
-BLACKKNIGHT
-WONKY
-TUPAC
13 Oct 2015 22:47 | Last edit: 13 Oct 2015 22:52
<DN>EMPTY

is being demoted by himself to Medorator... emmmm MODERATOR.
I resign of any additional functions, like site moderator, chief of recruitment, Leader of course, and if had any others, include them here too.

I must say im very tired with a few things (which i wont mention - those who are to know, do know), AND a few things which i will mention: administrating the server, solving problems between whiners, running the recruitment, moderating the forums... Thinking what else to type here...

I wanted to stay just as a normal Member without any powers at all, but at 2nd thought... Having at least minimal powers might be usefull sometimes when ill be in server, no other Mod/Admin, and some idiot would ruin the game.
To be clear: if i will be in server, something will happen, and i will know that there is another Mod/Admin there i will take no actions. I will let that Mod/Admin do their job.

Sorry guys, if any of you doesnt like my decision, you can attack me via PM, but i wont read :) i made my decision.

Look guys: i come back from work tired as fuck. I just wanna play a bit. Thats all.
14 Oct 2015 09:17
Well then Empty - have fun playing :)
14 Oct 2015 11:05
Have fun playing :cheer:
20 Oct 2015 07:31
Because Empty is no longer a clan leader or in charge of recruitment this topic has now been locked and unstickied.