Community forums

DN vs KUT

12 Dec 2015 04:34 | Last edit: 12 Dec 2015 04:36
Oh now you guy's start to get scared and afraid you will loose when we do have a team together.

If your not wanting to play I guess you guy's thinking the same way like hone_heke did after he failed to set up a match the proper way because he has no experience in hosting a match.

I have experience with this and have set up many scrims and also hosted competitions and been part in several competitions myself.
I will not rage like Hone_Heke did because I will not lower myself to his standart, a shame you guy's do feel the need for it but I just think you guy's just don't want to be reminded with getting beaten by the "pussy" clan.
12 Dec 2015 08:12
you say you wil not lower to heke's level but you call us scared?
and we had an team toghether than u didnt showed up (than ur scared to)
and me and the rest if they dont wanna join the scrim is it a player based not clan the rest of clan maybe wants to fight but not me because how it last whent have nice day (and dont come here to make stupid post like you are scared)
12 Dec 2015 09:21

Oh now you guy's start to get scared and afraid you will loose when we do have a team together.

If your not wanting to play I guess you guy's thinking the same way like hone_heke did after he failed to set up a match the proper way because he has no experience in hosting a match.

I have experience with this and have set up many scrims and also hosted competitions and been part in several competitions myself.
I will not rage like Hone_Heke did because I will not lower myself to his standart, a shame you guy's do feel the need for it but I just think you guy's just don't want to be reminded with getting beaten by the "pussy" clan.

Hi there sweetheart!
It is kinda weird to read a post from a guy who's team fucked us in the ass last time. Do not accept scrim before you collect team to do that, because its childish as hell. Now, when you get your friends stick together you will blaming us, because two of our members (7,4% of all members) said "no"? Think twice before you gonna accept any scrim or team training in future.

Hugs from Panda
12 Dec 2015 16:23 | Last edit: 12 Dec 2015 16:23
Like I stated many times before I am the urban zone team leader and the guy in charge of setting up scrims, did not accept anything I said we can set a date when I have a team together.

Unfortunately after a few day's Hone_heke didn't seem the have the patients or the experience to set such events up the proper way and decides to arrange the scrim in our shoutbox (epic fail).
That's also why he left because he was raging and couldn't deal with his own fails.
You guy's don't seem to have the patiance for it either or the maturity to let it go and move on.
You did not give me a fair chance to set up a match the proper way and appealing to your vanity is not working either but i'll try again.

Well it looks like i'm going to have to inform our players you didn't think you could beat us.

Greetings,
12 Dec 2015 16:23
I will not play, why not be afraid.
I remember very well that in our team were anxious and eager to play the last game.
KUT quipo confirmed the participation in the game, and ultmas hours did not show.
also organize a party (scrim) 5 vs 5, it is not that complicated. It's just a matter of them both teams set time, server and ready. I do not consider myself very experienced, but I easily organize a scrim with any other clan. it is a matter of judgment and take seriously the word.

It's not scary, it is putting respect for us. there are no reveldes people and particularly nasty as Hone, if you mean that.

and it is up to the other miemrbos play or not.

indeed spree. do not come back to our forums to catch us stupid.
12 Dec 2015 16:46
Let's not pick a fight when a fight is not needed.

I would glady play a friendly scrim against the KUT clan.. But I am probably the only one seeing the reaction from other team members.

The previous scrim wasnt set up properly and thus the tense feeling here. Let us not fall down to an immature level but instead handle this in a mature way.
12 Dec 2015 17:00
Yes, I feel that my words were a little immature in my previous theme.
but the truth generates me angry to think that "KUT" wants us to see his face.
play serious people here, and the only act had not been submitted to the previous game, it leaves me angry and unwilling to play another time with them. They are not serious people and that's what I think.
Mazfer forgiveness. my attitude ;)
12 Dec 2015 17:34
im not joining not because im afraid but why call this a friendly scrim after u made a friend of most of our clan leave yes he didnt take good care of this last match but just inform jonny then if you think heke cant do things and if you didnt go stupid like 5 year old you scared to lose no we arnt we dont feel like playing against you and if youre only thing u can say is you to scared its probbably better to dont fight you guys because that childis behavior is just bs and ill hope that that crying stops finaly because we ar not scared me and cerberus dont wanna play the rest does so nice judging the whole clan for 2 players gg that atitude will bring you far in life
12 Dec 2015 21:25
I'm with Maz. Any others who can forget about the failed scrim and join in?
13 Dec 2015 20:20
I would like to play against them (''again'').