Community forums

DN vs KUT

26 Nov 2015 11:50 | Last edit: 26 Nov 2015 11:52
The good old day's indeed by the look of it! There's plenty going on at DN but it all seems focused on playing on our server- maybe we need to be more out-going. For example I never see DN players on other servers- not wearing DN tags anyway. I see players like KillBilly,DD lucky and Elena sometimes but no DN ones. I see RSM players quite a bit on various servers(including ours)- maybe one of us should ask them about a match. They're good by the look it.

As for the KUT match still no word from them- i think maybe they can't get the players! He's put the word out about it. KUT have a really good player on their server called Roguel- hope he plays.
26 Nov 2015 13:09
I'm not sure but I think I played with MsT against KUT in a tournament.

And yes, TS is much harder and camping is important.
We need a good strategy and the team MUST harmonize!!!
Everyone need to know what to do.
26 Nov 2015 13:12
i can join them i speak same lanuage ;D
26 Nov 2015 14:22 | Last edit: 26 Nov 2015 14:37
I've still no word form KUT about the match . Hopefully he's getting a team together.
26 Nov 2015 15:01

and camping is important.

You know everything about camping :)
26 Nov 2015 15:13
but we are talking about they getting a team togheter but we dont have 1 yet soo ?
26 Nov 2015 15:20 | Last edit: 26 Nov 2015 15:31
Jeffrey- If you wanted to play for KUT in the match you could go to the site (you've been already I believe!) and tell them you want to play in it. It would make up their numbers and it is a friendly. However that is up to the DN clan leaders.
26 Nov 2015 15:44
its was meant a joke but if dn wants to be destroyed :D :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
26 Nov 2015 18:31
I only hope I can be in this game, sub or starting.
would be nice too meet the day of the game TS3 server.
I do not speak very well but some attempt.
this really is something interesting :P
26 Nov 2015 20:23 | Last edit: 26 Nov 2015 20:27
I really hope this happens to. Still no word from KUT. I might play on their server tonight and ask about it.

As for meeting we should all use TS3 if possible more often- I guess some people are shy! I might be a little nervous at first myself but we'll get over it! When I play on Counter Strike Servers they all seem to be talking away quite relaxed. On that game talk is built into the game. I don't what they're saying in Russian(and other languages) but they do talk a lot. Also you don't have to type(as much).Maybe a TS3 meet on Saturday!

As for people's English- Who cares! I speak quickly with a local colloquial style and even some other English people don't know what I'm talking about. So I'll have to make myself understood as well.