Community forums

make water tacs a bannable offense. its a glitch already.

19 Apr 2017 07:33
Hello world

I never understood and I would never understand those who want to change the very nature of a map, in EAGLE, some players take G36 and Tac and go into the water to kill those who want KEV, helmet and LR300 and who want to camp to kill a max of adverse players !! Shit then !!

Yes there's water and the possibility of hiding in there, there are also hidden snipers
In the reds and in the blues and that's exactly what is funny in this map, to go and kill snipers and campers. In this map ALWAYS exists a solution to dislodge a sniper or a camp.

This map offers multiples solutions and game choices, that's why I love it
Let people play as they want (by following the rules)
Otherwise as I often say "GO TO PLAY SIMS !!"

Farrokh Bulsara
19 Apr 2017 15:34
:P very nice retort...
22 Apr 2017 13:14
Totally agree Farrokh.
23 Apr 2017 10:12
Except for, there is virtually no counterplay to water tacs. And unlike sniper camp spots, water tacs the entire center of the map.

Noone is arguing to change the "nature of the map" (which is basically an undefined term in this context, and hence sort of meaningless). Its not about disabling tacs, disallowing to go into the river or fragging from/in there. And im not even arguing to change to a modded version of the map with clear water.

Im solely arguing to disallow excessive water camping with tacs, on the same grounds that the weapon clip in castle cable car is disallowed to abuse.
23 Apr 2017 16:02
You're beating a dead horse my friend........:)
02 Jun 2017 07:02 | Last edit: 02 Jun 2017 07:06
Of course, we can counter a camp in the water
You take the G36, the TAC, the KEV, the helmet, and hop, in the water
I understand that a camper like sharky, can be boring, but no more than the camper of the boathouse with its SR8 or its lr300 (lol ...) or that Zbigniew_Stonoga with its grenades and its p90 near the train that blocks the doors and treats everyone of gay when you kill it !!
hhéhéhéhéhéhé love kill this guy .

Farrokh "GAY cry me a river"
02 Jun 2017 07:06
Eager to make friends, Farrokh? Provoking other players on the server or on the forum ain't a wise choice.
02 Jun 2017 07:12
Do not worry, I already provoke his 2 players in play!

This is just an example, besides the others find me camping also
While I spend my time moving !!

Farrokh
02 Jun 2017 07:25
Not getting my point? This kind of attidude is not fair sportsmanship. Coming to this forum arguing against those players or even worse provoking them is a bad idea. As much as you seem to feel that camping is unfair and unsportsmanlike, there is a difference between those guys camping and your outrage here. We consider camping not being an offense, quite contrary to your behavior on this forum or on the server. So tone down a little. Those guys are not breaking any rules but you are at the brink of doing so.
02 Jun 2017 13:52
LOL, I believe he had his tongue firmly in cheek..... :P